Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-23-2017, 05:47 AM   #1

Looks like it's time to put it to bed.

60's and 40's have made some great camping lately, but saw this coming weekend is lows in the mid 20's....that was fast. Looks like I've got some work to do this week and get the Den ready for her winter Hibernation. It's been a pretty good season this year and the grandkids had a blast. Even our newest who was with us when he was only 2wks old and stayed 3 times with us...love those kids.
TheWolfPaq82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 05:55 AM   #2

It's such a sad time. I usually make it to early November here in Delaware, but the long range forecast looks like early December may be possible. We even managed to get out in February this year for the first time, so this is going to be a nice long season for us.
davel1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 06:34 AM   #3

Finished winterizing mine yesterday, even though we probably have several more weeks of good camping weather. Just not enough free time. But we do have a couple of weeks scheduled down on the Florida panhandle in January, so there is that to look forward to.
dlwilliams48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 07:07 AM   #4

Here in the mid-west (Nebraska), ya never know how long you have. Made it till late November last year, but don't think I want to try it this year. Like dwilliams said..."just not enough free time" with holidays coming. We do have 4 days scheduled at a cabin in Mahoney State Park in December. All the kids, spouses, wife's family and spouses. Cabin sleeps 20 and if anything like last year....it will be a blast and we got 6" of snow last year. !
TheWolfPaq82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed