Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-26-2020, 03:28 PM   #1

Love Bug Eraser

Some years ago I bought a few wash sponges that are excellent for removing bugs. I want to buy more but there are Chinese counterfits on the market. I have the original box but the 800 # is for a different unidentified company.

The product is called tht B.O.S.S super sponge.

I see what appears to be the same product on Amazon but the reviews are mixed with repeat buyers stating the sponges are different.

The return address on my package is for the Love Bug Eraser in Jacksonville, FL.

Anyone have contact information for this company?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7CC3AFFA-126D-4BD1-BEA7-D27C50DA5AAC.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	470.4 KB
ID:	237678  

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 03:39 PM   #2

Bugoffpads(dot)com, not sure if we are supposed to post links. Looks like they changed their name.
Cidewayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 03:58 PM   #3
Part-Time Campground Host

Here's the link:

https://bugsoffpads.com/
Equalizer Hitch w/4-Point Sway Control

Days camped since 2015(retirement): 1687
cboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 04:43 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cboss View Post
Here's the link:

https://bugsoffpads.com/
You the man!

Good find, looks like this is the one and now they have a holder for poles. Great.

Old 08-27-2020, 02:29 PM   #5
Commercial Member

Love Bug Eraser

Hello Delco Bobby,

We are the company that manufacturers here in the USA the product formerly known as the Love Bug Eraser. Due to counterfeit products from China on Amazon we were forced to change the product name to Bugs Off Pads. It is the exact same product you have purchased in the past. For the last 4 or 5 years we have rounded the corners of the pads to distinguish ours from counterfeits. We have had people try to return the pads they bought on Amazon to us when they scratched their vehicles. We told them to return the product to the seller on Amazon. He would not take them back I heard when I followed up.

Ours are guaranteed to your satisfaction for 60 days and we have been selling them for 24 years. We are sponsors of the iRV2 community and our ads appear on the right side in the forum discussions. In the other general forum discussions the link to our website is under our name in our signature; not sure if it will appear in this private forum. If anyone has questions or if we can assist in any way please call us at 904-280-1499.

The links shown above by cboss will take you to our website.
Bugs Off Pads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 02:51 PM   #6

Thanks for the reply.

I ordered from your website yesterday.

Can you explain the interior cleaner better? How is it used and on what?

What is the difference between the regular bog off and the roof version.?

Old 08-27-2020, 06:08 PM   #7
Commercial Member

Love Bug Eraser

To answer your questions:

The interior cleaning pads are meant to clean the "softer" surfaces of your vehicle with only water, your dashboard, seats, vinyl, leather surfaces, etc. They are a looser weave of material but are durable and can be used over & over again to clean everything in the interior of your RV or car - stainless steel, plastic surfaces, windows, wall coverings, etc., anything in the interior of your vehicle. I have seen them take tar out of a carpet with only soap & water, much to my amazement.

The Bugs Off Pads are meant to clean all exterior surfaces with only car wash soap & water. Our Bugs Off® Pads are easily the best way to remove bugs from your vehicles surfaces. But, they do more! They clean quickly & easily because they only require soap & water and they are so safe for all surfaces of the vehicle that you can wash your entire car or RV with them, removing dirt, grime, bugs, road tar, bird droppings, etc. They are safe for paint, clear coat, plastics, glass, metal, graphics, etc. No other bug removal product can make that claim.

Our RV Roof Cleaning Pads are very slightly abrasive, which makes them perfect for cleaning RV roofs and are safe for all roof surfaces. They will even remove the oxidation on a/c units, satellite dishes, etc. with only soap & water. We sell the roof cleaning kits with the Bugs Off Pads included such that, because of the run off dirty water, you may clean the 4 sides of your RV with the Bugs Off Pads and only soap & water, making it an easier job and without the need for harmful chemicals.

We are here to answer any questions and stand behind our products 100% with a 60 day money back guarantee. By the way, our 60 day guarantee is longer than most cleaning products even last, that is how confident we are about our US made products and the value they will give the user. Think about it; for the price of a sandwich you can clean your car every week for at least a year, guaranteed or your money back, with our Bugs Off Pads.
Bugs Off Pads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 06:26 PM   #8

You should have these explanations on your web site. I apologize if they are there and I didn’t see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugs Off Pads View Post
To answer your questions:

The interior cleaning pads are meant to clean the "softer" surfaces of your vehicle with only water, your dashboard, seats, vinyl, leather surfaces, etc. They are a looser weave of material but are durable and can be used over & over again to clean everything in the interior of your RV or car - stainless steel, plastic surfaces, windows, wall coverings, etc., anything in the interior of your vehicle. I have seen them take tar out of a carpet with only soap & water, much to my amazement.

The Bugs Off Pads are meant to clean all exterior surfaces with only car wash soap & water. Our Bugs Off® Pads are easily the best way to remove bugs from your vehicles surfaces. But, they do more! They clean quickly & easily because they only require soap & water and they are so safe for all surfaces of the vehicle that you can wash your entire car or RV with them, removing dirt, grime, bugs, road tar, bird droppings, etc. They are safe for paint, clear coat, plastics, glass, metal, graphics, etc. No other bug removal product can make that claim.

Our RV Roof Cleaning Pads are very slightly abrasive, which makes them perfect for cleaning RV roofs and are safe for all roof surfaces. They will even remove the oxidation on a/c units, satellite dishes, etc. with only soap & water. We sell the roof cleaning kits with the Bugs Off Pads included such that, because of the run off dirty water, you may clean the 4 sides of your RV with the Bugs Off Pads and only soap & water, making it an easier job and without the need for harmful chemicals.

We are here to answer any questions and stand behind our products 100% with a 60 day money back guarantee. By the way, our 60 day guarantee is longer than most cleaning products even last, that is how confident we are about our US made products and the value they will give the user. Think about it; for the price of a sandwich you can clean your car every week for at least a year, guaranteed or your money back, with our Bugs Off Pads.

Old 08-27-2020, 06:35 PM   #9
Georgia Rally Coordinator

Using bounce dryer sheets works just as good and can buy at any grocery store . Just use water to wet them down. No hard scrubbing nice and easy to remove love bugs or any other type of bugs. I have Used for years. Later RJD
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing.(sold) (sold) 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10
Traded 2015 30WRLIKS V-Lite
Days camped 2019 62
Days camped 2020 49 days camped 2021-74 2022-40 days 2023 5 days
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 06:47 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceinspp View Post
Using bounce dryer sheets works just as good and can buy at any grocery store . Just use water to wet them down. No hard scrubbing nice and easy to remove love bugs or any other type of bugs. I have Used for years. Later RJD
Yup, the dryer sheets work. I have used them and the bug eraser with good results. My experience is the bug eraser works quicker.

I ordered the bug eraser holder that threads onto a pole. I need it to get to the places I can’t reach. I have mickey moused various things to hold both. The dryer sheets are OK if held by hand but on a pole not good.