Old 04-10-2017, 08:42 PM   #1

Money well spent sway bara

Not a frequent poster but I do come here to learn about items that interest me so I think it is only right to pay it forward

I have a 2016 fr forester 3011ds. It moved a lot in the road. Back and forth and every passing vehicle. I am not only charming and good looking but I am in great shape. After driving the rv for a few hours my neck arms and whole body hurt and was tight. So I can here and found little info on the following.

If you have a ford chasis I want to strongly suggest hellwig front and rear sway or what they call anti sway bars and the billstein steering stabilizer. I paid the local ford dealer 325 to install. Great for you if you can and want to go it alone.

What a freaking difference. This is the absolute best money I have spent and you can google these parts to find a deal. I called hellwig and they suggested a truck company who were awesome although I don't remember the name

Either way this is a must spend item. Game changer all the way
Bigairh20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 11:28 AM   #2
DW's 401(k) Plan

Put on a Blue Ox trac bar.... Makes your improvements even better. Makes the rear even more solid.

"Sunny" the 2017 Sunseeker 3010DS
2006 Jeep Liberty Toad
.... and lovin' life........MOST of the time.
DaGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sway