Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-11-2013, 07:42 PM   #1

New to Fifth Wheels

FIRST POST -- Did 4 yrs (81 -84) when kids were young and 8 yrs ('06 - '13) snowbirding in TT's with no slides. Picking up a '11 Flagstaff 5th wheel tomorrow. It was sold as a 8528 RKWS, but the floorplan does not match up to what we're getting, and I can't find our floorplan anywhere new or used. Where the floorplan of the 8528 RKWS shows two chairs is a solid wall of cabinets containing a fridge, TV, and some drawers. There are no chairs in the unit we're buying but room for one in front of the solid wall where the entertainment center is shown on the 8528 RKWS floorplan. We have no problem with what we've bought; I'd just like to know what its called when the time come we want to sell it. Any ideas? Looking forward to the extra space and getting information from those experienced in 5'ers and Flagstaff in particular. Be gentle .... camp on!
The_Painting_Teacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #2
Certified Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Painting_Teacher View Post
FIRST POST -- Did 4 yrs (81 -84) when kids were young and 8 yrs ('06 - '13) snowbirding in TT's with no slides. Picking up a '11 Flagstaff 5th wheel tomorrow. It was sold as a 8528 RKWS, but the floorplan does not match up to what we're getting, and I can't find our floorplan anywhere new or used. Where the floorplan of the 8528 RKWS shows two chairs is a solid wall of cabinets containing a fridge, TV, and some drawers. There are no chairs in the unit we're buying but room for one in front of the solid wall where the entertainment center is shown on the 8528 RKWS floorplan. We have no problem with what we've bought; I'd just like to know what its called when the time come we want to sell it. Any ideas? Looking forward to the extra space and getting information from those experienced in 5'ers and Flagstaff in particular. Be gentle .... camp on!
Enjoy your new RV. May I suggest you post in the Flagstaff sub forum. You will
likely find more folks with model specific knowledge there.
Old 12-15-2013, 07:44 PM   #3

Found the Answer

The dealer had it listed incorrectly as 8528RKWS. The correct model # of the unit we bought was 8526RKWS. Mystery solved.
The_Painting_Teacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 07:49 PM   #4
Always Learning

Glad that you figured it out!

Tags
fifth wheel, wheel