Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-10-2009, 08:15 PM   #1

Questions to Administrators

1. Whats in the works for the pole that was taken under "Where are u" state by state I believe was the winner?
2. What about the bumper sticker/decales for the forums members, do you need more samples, is there a dead line or do any of the samples that have been posted so far meet the forums expectations?
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:15 PM   #2

Well I guess there is not going to be any feed back on this Idea of bumper stickers/decales.
Old 05-12-2009, 08:29 PM   #3

I think something is in the works but not sure what. Milzat has been looking into it but he has been on a trip and just recently returned. I'm letting them take care of it.

Hokiehall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:52 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokie Hall View Post
I think something is in the works but not sure what. Milzat has been looking into it but he has been on a trip and just recently returned. I'm letting them take care of it.

Hokiehall, I have been sending PM's and e-mails and with no responds I would have to think that they are not receiving them or there may be a lack of interest. I had posted this thread about 3 days ago and it ended up on page #4 with no reply, so I thought I would bring It back one more time. I appreciate your reply, thanks.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:37 AM   #5

Will see what I can do first chance I get.
Am backed up with work(working late) after being off a while.

Sorry,
milzat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:40 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by milzat View Post
Will see what I can do first chance I get.
Am backed up with work(working late) after being off a while.

Sorry,
milzat, don't be sorry It's OK we all have things that come into play first and we need to take care of and time is limited. I was thinking about my 24 hour day after I read this post, with a 10 hour work day 4 hour round trip that's 14 hours used up, then with an average of 4 hours of sleep that leaves 6 hours to take care of issues around the house...so where did the time go? Now that there has been a reply we all know that the bumper sticker Idea still has good adhesive on it and it will be stuck here on the forum until it all comes together. Thanks for taking a little of your busy time to confirm that the Idea is still sticking around.