Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-10-2021, 07:07 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronrox18 View Post
I am trying to get on the Reserve America Florida State Park system for the past 2 days. Now I get an e mail saying to change my password but keep getting error message so I can t log in. Anyone else having problems ???
Florida state parks have gone to a new system. I fought it last week myself. It sucks. Really it’s just different but harder to use to me. But after changing passwords if you already had reservations I could get in. If you don’t already have reservations you have to open new account. Good luck
Robert Bolick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 10:02 PM   #22

SC changed systems a couple of years ago, was frustrating at first but now is very user friendly. Give FL time, they will figure it out.
2018 25 2019 25
2020 24 2021 28 2022 302023 30
Coolharts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 10:59 PM   #23

We had a reservation past May my account worked fine.

Tony, and Vicky
fenton04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 08:22 AM   #24

reserve America FL parks

Give FL time, they will figure it out.?????

Did you not read any stories last year regarding FL's unemployment system?? God help us if more than three people are trying to log in at the same time. This is FL we're talking about.
KingJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 10:03 AM   #25

I logged onto the Fl system using my Reserve America password. No problem.
Retired JSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 10:31 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJames View Post
Did you not read any stories last year regarding FL's unemployment system?? God help us if more than three people are trying to log in at the same time. This is FL we're talking about.
There's a big difference between the two. The unemployment system is designed to make it as hard as possible to get unemployment benefits and to give you as little as possible when you do. Failure is actually success. The camping reservation system is just new, at least to Florida.

I seriously doubt the state of Florida wrote their own reservation system. It seems to me that ReserveAmerica now has competition. I do wish the same happened to TicketMaster.

There are two kinds of IT system conversions: painful, and failures. It looks like Florida's is simply painful, and not very painful for the consumer, from what I can tell. Give the employees time to learn the new system and fix the issues that resulted and it will run smoothly.

The only thing I regret about the change is that I have yet another web site to log into to find my existing reservations. While ReserveAmerica is probably charging their customers too much, which is why they have competition, it's easy for me because it's all in one place.

Camping nights: 2021, 52; 2022, 99; 2023, 88; 2024, TBD (Est: 80+)

chriscowles is offline   Reply With Quote