Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-23-2022, 02:54 PM   #1

rv finder tool?

Hello, I've been looking online and have yet to find a site that offers what I'm looking for. I'm wondering if anyone offers an rv finder tool...one where you can choose a list of criteria (e.g., travel trailer, length, max weight, features such as rear dinette, construction style such as Al frame, etc). and would then offer up a list of makes and models that fit the criteria across all brands and makes. It seems such tool could be useful. With the plethora of makes and model lines it's quite the task to check the floorplans of every make and model.
caheaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 03:05 PM   #2

An app like that would be wonderful. I don't think one exists. I'm pretty certain one doesn't exist. Don't hold your breath waiting for one. Too many constantly shifting variables, too many mixes of standard features vs options, too many everything. The database would be HUGE and maintaining/updating it would be a nightmare.
yukongold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 03:29 PM   #3

check this site https://www.rvingplanet.com/ and see if it is close to what you're looking for? Select your initial type of RV and from there, the "Search and Find" option will allow you to filter on the specs you described. I've found it helpful.