Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-25-2009, 05:37 PM   #1

Rv Show in MD

FYI.....Just found out that the 44th Annual RV Show and Sale is on February 13th, 14th, 15th, & 20th, 21st, 22nd. at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium MD. It's $8.00 to get in and Children are free.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:35 PM   #2

i went to the north carolina show, same price, in greensboro recently. it was interesting and had fun. we spent on day there and it was plenty to see. i hope you enjoy it
Old 01-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #3

The last one we went to was in Hershey PA and we were not able to see everthing, but the one in Timonium is about 45 mins from use. The biggest building they have is called the Cow Palace and one can get lost if you don't pay attention. Every time my wife walks out of a camper she always heads back in the same direction she just came from, It's safe to say she is not good with direction. Maybe I will let her use the GPS this time.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:13 PM   #4

We went to Greensboro also and thought it was not as well attended as in past years. The dealers were all there, just not the crowds, which made it easier to get around. We also plan to hit Richmond on Feb 14. What better way to spend Valentines Day than at an RV show in the state capital.

Hokiehall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:30 AM   #5

Well you can make it a special, just stop and have dinner and maybe pull out a little gift out of your pocket and in some of the RV's that on display they have some artificial flowers on the table just grab one. Well it's something different for Valentines Day, something she will remember for a long time.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:16 AM   #6
CLASS "A" Senior Member

We always go to the Timonium Show each year just to look around at all the new features and gadgets on the new RVs. We usually go to the Macaroni Grille off Padonia Road for lunch, then head over. Fridays are really nice since the crowds are down, less kids running under your feet. There's always a $1 off coupon you can print from the internet. Come on Spring!!!!!

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:13 AM   #7

I am off every Friday and that is when I would like to go but my wife has to work, however she work in that area. I am not sure yet but we might be going that first Saturday.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:48 PM   #8

RV Show IN MD

Has anyone ever gone to this show, and if so,is it a good one. We would love to go to a show that actually sells stuff like gadgets , swere eqp. , lights, etc.

Here is the info on the show

http://www.rvdealersassociation.com/index.php

Please advise.

Thank you so much!! Happy 2009 camping!!!
2004 Chev.Avalanche
Stelrs59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:35 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelrs59 View Post
Has anyone ever gone to this show, and if so,is it a good one. We would love to go to a show that actually sells stuff like gadgets , swere eqp. , lights, etc.

Here is the info on the show

http://www.rvdealersassociation.com/index.php

Please advise.

Thank you so much!! Happy 2009 camping!!!

Yes, it's a good one and if you go, most of the gadget and stuff are in the Cow Pallace Building which is one of three buildings that is being used for the RV show. When you enter the parking lot from York Rd the first building you come to on your right is the 4-H building, that is the smallest building, if you look a head and to your right you will see a larger building that is the Cow Pallace and just to the left next store and up the hill is the third building that is being used but I don't remember the name of it. We go every year and we are going this Saturday the 14th.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:42 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfsoistman View Post
We always go to the Timonium Show each year just to look around at all the new features and gadgets on the new RVs. We usually go to the Macaroni Grille off Padonia Road for lunch, then head over. Fridays are really nice since the crowds are down, less kids running under your feet. There's always a $1 off coupon you can print from the internet. Come on Spring!!!!!

After we leave the show we are going to Carrabbas with some camping friends. My wife has been to the Macaroni Grill and she said it's a nice place to eat.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:37 AM   #11

FYI, If anyone is intersted Reicharts Camping Center Sale & Service In Hanover PA is having there there show at the end of the month. They are a Rockwood Dealer. For info here is there phone number for details...1-800-521-5631.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:39 PM   #12

Thank you to all for responding! Maybe I'll see you there.. Happy Camping!!!!
2004 Chev.Avalanche
Stelrs59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #13

Just in case you are looking for me, I am short and good looking and I will have one of the best looking wife by my side or in front of me. Happy shopping, hope you find all the stuff you what.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:49 PM   #14

wife and i will be at the show sat evening. although we just took delivery of a 2008 rockwood 8315ss this past july,we just feel the need to walk around at the show to look at the latest trailers. can't get to our trailer until april 1st. thats when the campground opens. is it spring yet?
realebill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 09:43 PM   #15

Checking back from the Rv show in MD.

Found prices not too be to bad, a $33,000 Rockwood 8314ss had a show price of $ 24,000, now this show were all Maryland Dealers. I was not to happy with the venders, not a enough stuff like it was last year to buy, but plenty of venders for campgrounds.

I don,t know about the 2009's but the 2010's Forestriver has added a weight restriction sticker on the rear of the camper for the bumper on the Rockwoods, The sticker states that the bumper is limit to 135 lbs with a 6"extension out, like a bike rack. Just thought I would pass that on.