Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-28-2013, 07:55 PM   #1

RV Show This Weekend In Hanover PA

just wondering if anyone in the area is going to the RV Showing at the new "Camping World Of Hanover Super Store" Most people knew it as "Reichart's Camping Center" This is there Grand Oppening...I hear there will be free food.....
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:09 AM   #2
Commercial Member

I would think more people will go to the Philadelphia RV Show, since there will be more variety of Rv's.

Should be everyday business at Camping World, they won't have anything different than what they sell everyday...
(Tweaked!!)
2013 Columbus 320RS-ITS HERE!!
huntr70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:15 AM   #3

I'll be there Saturday sometime. If it's like years past, some good prices on accessories and parts. Used camper prices are pretty good, New I'm not so sure. Not a big event. I'm in and out in a hour. no charge so no biggie.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:38 AM   #4

I would go if I were home in York PA. but I'm liking the weather here in Florida better. Will check it out when I get back in April. Living full time in a Georgetown XL 378, love it. I used to go to Reichart's alot.
XL 378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:48 AM   #5
Flagstaff 625D Popup

I may go check it out. It is only about an hour away for me.

Bean
bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #6
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Plan on being there tomorrow morning, probably around 10:00 AM. We bought our Keystone Litehouse, similar to the Roo, there in 2001.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:37 PM   #7

We will be there tomorrow, not sure what time yet have to check with the boss, we are less then a mile away.

If anyone knows of anyone that is in the market for a Reese WD&S Hitch system (top of the line) with 1,200 lbs spring bars then PM me.

And I have a new 30amp power cord as well for a travel trailer (twist Lock)
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:11 PM   #8

I will be at the Philly show.
cstover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:11 PM   #9

just got back from Hanover show. Boy oh boy Reicharts camping looks different. lots more stuff. CW redid the store completely. at least there were familiar faces. Anyway, if you're a member of Good Sam club, there are some good prices, some. Otherwise not very good prices. Typical CW strategy, they want you to sign up for the Good Sam membership or pay dearly.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:21 PM   #10
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPAspey View Post
just got back from Hanover show. Boy oh boy Reicharts camping looks different. lots more stuff. CW redid the store completely. at least there were familiar faces. Anyway, if you're a member of Good Sam club, there are some good prices, some. Otherwise not very good prices. Typical CW strategy, they want you to sign up for the Good Sam membership or pay dearly.
Same here, just got home. We were there at around 9:00 AM then spent the rest of the day in Hanover doing some shopping. The place looks so much larger by getting rid of the offices that use to be on the left side of the building. It was nice to still see some of the Reichert Empolyee still there. At least now if I do happen to need something I can have it within 30 minutes without paying shipping. I do like the layout and it sure is a brightly lit building.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote