Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2019, 05:47 PM   #1

Seriously??? Like WHAT?

What a day just get back from 2 weeks camping back the trailer then went got boat back it in. And as im unhooking boat i hear CRACK! CRACK! I look up in time to see the rock come over the fence from the welfare house and hit our brand new trailer right on the big picture window. I friggen lost it. Told the little dudes to send their parents over before i call the police. Parents just yelled over the fence is there any damage. I said im still looking but when i find the dents ill send you the bill. She says how do you know it was my kid. I said would you like to come and look at the video from our outdoor cameras. Uhhh no thats ok. Then i hear her given the kids **** for the next 20 mins.
Ugh cant wait till we move. Im gonna rent this place to the worst of the worst to pay these jerks back lol.
Old 07-14-2019, 06:20 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceCombat View Post
What a day just get back from 2 weeks camping back the trailer then went got boat back it in. And as im unhooking boat i hear CRACK! CRACK! I look up in time to see the rock come over the fence from the welfare house and hit our brand new trailer right on the big picture window. I friggen lost it. Told the little bastards to send their parents over before i call the police. Parents just yelled over the fence is there any damage. I said im still looking but when i find the dents ill send you the bill. She says how do you know it was my kid. I said would you like to come and look at the video from our outdoor cameras. Uhhh no thats ok. Then i hear her given the kids **** for the next 20 mins.
Ugh cant wait till we move. Im gonna rent this place to the worst of the worst to pay these jerks back lol.
I'd still call the police. It will at least put them on notice that you don't screw around and if someone sneaks over at night to do some "get even" damage the police will already have their suspects.

Whatever you do, don't rent to anyone that might set up a Meth Lab. Your property value will go to zip and you'll be on the hook for the remediation.

Maybe to an OLD man who, as he gets older a "Life Sentence" has less meaning.

"You only grow old when you run out of new things to do"

2018 Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BDS
2023 f-150 SCREW XLT 3.5 Ecoboost (The result of a $68,000 oil change)
Old 07-14-2019, 06:44 PM   #3

I did register the incident with the cops. I have 8 security cameras on my property 4 you can see and 4 you cant. If someone even a rabbit moves on the property i get a live messahe on my phone. Reason i installed the system is because of these people who got the house from their grandparents. The hrandparents subletted to them after a 3 year fight over their barking dogs. Left outside day after day no water no food and they wete never walked. I watched the old lady one dsy pick up the dog mess with bare hand put it in a bag then hung the bag over their bbq. She then proceeded to clean the deck with windex! Meanwhile the bag ugh dripped onto the bbq they use year round because hydro had them on a limiter so they could only use so much hydro a month before they got cutoff. The pool hasnt had a filter or pump in 2 years need i say more about the color of the pool. They still let the kids swim in it.
Old 07-14-2019, 06:54 PM   #4

Quote:
I did register the incident with the cops. I have 8 security cameras on my property 4 you can see and 4 you cant. If someone even a rabbit moves on the property i get a live messahe on my phone. Reason i installed the system is because of these people who got the house from their grandparents. The hrandparents subletted to them after a 3 year fight over their barking dogs. Left outside day after day no water no food and they wete never walked. I watched the old lady one dsy pick up the dog mess with bare hand put it in a bag then hung the bag over their bbq. She then proceeded to clean the deck with windex! Meanwhile the bag ugh dripped onto the bbq they use year round because hydro had them on a limiter so they could only use so much hydro a month before they got cutoff. The pool hasnt had a filter or pump in 2 years need i say more about the color of the pool. They still let the kids swim in it.
Stories like this make me glad I have a Homeowner Association in my neighborhood. It may tick me off from time to time but it does keep my property value from taking a dive because of neighbors like you have.

"You only grow old when you run out of new things to do"

2018 Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BDS
2023 f-150 SCREW XLT 3.5 Ecoboost (The result of a $68,000 oil change)
Old 07-14-2019, 07:34 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanMike View Post
Stories like this make me glad I have a Homeowner Association in my neighborhood. It may tick me off from time to time but it does keep my property value from taking a dive because of neighbors like you have.
Oh im not worried about property values lol. Our has gone way up since Tweed moved into our town. I live in Smiths Falls. Well just outside. We bought our place 12 years ago for 75grand. Just a little 2 bedroom fixer upper. We did all the work ourselves by that I mean wife told me what she wanted and i did the work. We have had several people show up and ask if we want to sell. Our best offer so far was 185000. Its a corner lot almost an acre with a seperate 3 car garage. Ikea kitchen stainless appliances home theater in the basement(my idea) and we are the only house on our street. Just off the highway no traffic noise. And our taxes are 800 a year! Clean ice cold well water. In summer its only 3c. Never need ice lol. We love our house but its time we get sonething bigger. Kids are growing want their own rooms the usual.
Old 07-15-2019, 12:14 PM   #6

Quote:
Oh im not worried about property values lol. Our has gone way up since Tweed moved into our town. I live in Smiths Falls. Well just outside. We bought our place 12 years ago for 75grand. Just a little 2 bedroom fixer upper. We did all the work ourselves by that I mean wife told me what she wanted and i did the work. We have had several people show up and ask if we want to sell. Our best offer so far was 185000. Its a corner lot almost an acre with a seperate 3 car garage. Ikea kitchen stainless appliances home theater in the basement(my idea) and we are the only house on our street. Just off the highway no traffic noise. And our taxes are 800 a year! Clean ice cold well water. In summer its only 3c. Never need ice lol. We love our house but its time we get sonething bigger. Kids are growing want their own rooms the usual.
We used to have a cottage at Tweed.....LMAO

2017 GMC SLT HD All Terrain Crew Cab (6' 6" Box) 2012 Roo 23SS
E2 Trunnion WDH (1,000 lb / 10,000 lb)
Old 07-15-2019, 12:14 PM   #7

photos or it never happened. lol at least it wasn't a human they hit. my neighbor in a residential area was shooting his rifle off his side deck last week at 215am. when I went to tell him I was calling the cops at 235 if he didn't stop (waited that long because of my Military PTSD and gunfire) he turned around and looked at the bushes where I was standing but could not see me from his house when I told him to stop for the night and asked who was there. I disappeared as quietly as I came in.

it could always be worse.
Old 07-15-2019, 12:20 PM   #8

kids will be kids , isn't the first time in history kids have broken windows with rocks or baseballs . accidents happen , i know it's aggravating but it is what it is .
Old 07-15-2019, 12:21 PM   #9

Honestly Site team.....I'd kill this thread before it goes too far.
Old 07-15-2019, 01:00 PM   #10

I live in a cop neighborhood so very little problems except from the cop's kids.