Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #1

Question Short Queen

Wife wants to get camo short queen size sheets for our new camper,and i have looked everywhere i can think of to find them.
I was hoping maybe someone would have an idea of where to order some.
Guess if push comes to shove,,,I can cut some down to size and rehim them.Would like fitted sheets though.
Anyone have any ideas? Looked at the camo sites online,,,but nothing there.
Thanks!
RC
Rcandvicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:23 PM   #2

The short queen sheets are actually easy to find. Camping World has them and so does Amazon. If you do a google search, I'm sure you will find dozens, if not hundreds of sources. If you want the lowest price you can get on google and shop 'til you drop for the best prices. We have purchased a ton of RV stuff on the internet to get the best pricing and in a lot of cases, there is "free" shipping too.

Having said that, DW insists that regular sheets work just fine and all you need to do is tuck them in. I haven't noticed a problem with ours. We bought a standard length foam topper mattress and cut it shorter and did not round the corners.

The only problem we've had in the sleeping dep't. in our TT was with pillows. We're on our 3rd (or is it 4th?) set to get something comfortable. We ended up sticking with the gel fill ones from Costco. We also bought a couple of "wedge" pillows so that we can sit up comfortably in bed to watch TV or read.

Just thinking out loud, anyone who finds the short queen a tad too short might be able to replace the plywood under the mattress with a piece a couple of inches longer and cut a new foam topper mattress to match the length. Would depend on clearances inside your particular camper though. It bugs me when my itty bitty little toes are hangin' off the end sometimes and getting cold..... I might look at doing this on our new TT. You'd have to use standard length sheets in this case.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:45 PM   #3

Thanks for the input.
Wife wants camo sheets,so we might have to go with regular size sheets.
Rcandvicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:42 PM   #4

Have you tried ebay..?

2006 F350 6.0 with 3.73 gears, 4X4, Extra-Cab Long Box, Oil/Tranny/P.S. Coolers. Coolant filter. SCT Livewire.
2011 Cedar Creek 36RE, Auto levelers + too much to list..!
puff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:48 PM   #5

Try Uncle SI,his trailer has Camo toilet paper also. Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:06 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Whatever makes you happy, happy!

Dave

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote