Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-31-2021, 11:54 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daxinarian View Post
Get a tire iron that fits . I found out the hard way that I didnít have a tire iron, and though the tire iron from my TV fit the nuts, it didnít fit inside the recess on the wheels. All of this was discovered at about 11:45pm on an interstate in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin.
I appreciate that and will put a 4-way on the list that fits. Been meaning to purchase one anyways.
Hitordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 03:27 AM   #62
Camping the Natural State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitordie View Post
I have a 19 F150 with the eco boost. Only rated 8,000 pounds and didnít have any trouble pulling it home from the banquet but definitely increased the gas consumption.
What is 'rated' 8000 pounds ? Surely not the single axle camper and I know the F150 oh nevermind. Is your 'ecoboost' the 2.7 ?
Old 08-02-2021, 12:42 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARhappycamper View Post
What is 'rated' 8000 pounds ? Surely not the single axle camper and I know the F150 oh nevermind. Is your 'ecoboost' the 2.7 ?
Yup. When I purchased it, definitely didn’t think I’d be pulling anything like a camper for a long time and this was my first truck so had to start some where. Luckily this trailer is light enough to handle it easily and not push the limits so to speak.
Hitordie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camper