Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-17-2013, 06:22 PM   #1

Still waiting

I spoke to the dealer I ordered our new Rockwood 2306 through yesterday. We are now at the 4 week mark and I was hoping to have an estimate for delivery....but nothing yet. He said he is confident it will be delivered and ready for pickup by the 8 week mark (4 weeks away). However, I have heard the factory typically has an estimated completion date by now. I guess it's still a waiting game for now.
FloridaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:40 PM   #2

According to my dealer our new Cruise Lite was due "offline" tomorrow. Keeping our fingers crossed that everything is still on schedule as well. Just sold my previous popup camper yesterday and we are very excited for the new one to arrive to begin the new adventures.
j02kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by j02kennedy View Post
According to my dealer our new Cruise Lite was due "offline" tomorrow. Keeping our fingers crossed that everything is still on schedule as well. Just sold my previous popup camper yesterday and we are very excited for the new one to arrive to begin the new adventures.
When did you place your order?
FloridaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:54 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

You can press your dealer for notification of the camper's VIN to be able to arrange insurance. I believe that they assign VIN when the camper's scheduled for production and it would be completed 2 or 3 weeks from the VIN notification. Then it's waiting for it to be delivered to the dealer which can be fast of slow, depending on the time of year.

Dave

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:55 PM   #5

FloridaPhil - The order was placed on 1/10 for our Cruise Lite 281QBXL.
j02kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote