Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-24-2010, 07:59 PM   #1

The End Is Near

Well, one more weekend for use and the camping season is over
Next weekend we will be closing up the cabin which is no different then closing up an RV, so there should be no problem with that just something different for the first time.
After we bought the cabin, we towed our camper home right after Labor Day weekend and that has been Winterized all ready.
For those that can travel South for the Winter I wish you all the best, we are not able to as of yet, we both are still working full time, and for those that live in a climate that will allow you to camp all year long....enjoy.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:07 PM   #2

Yeah, it's that time of year. Glad to hear you got the cabin in shape before this camping season ended. How did your halloween weekend go?
Maybe you can spend some of the off season getting your camper in good enough shape to travel. The rest of the time can be spent planning and dreaming!

Good luck.
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:43 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by grhodes50 View Post
Yeah, it's that time of year. Glad to hear you got the cabin in shape before this camping season ended. How did your halloween weekend go?
Maybe you can spend some of the off season getting your camper in good enough shape to travel. The rest of the time can be spent planning and dreaming!

Good luck.
At the campground they had a site contest and we came in first place so I guess our halloween went well.

That is one thing I want to do is get the walls in the camper fix, and as far as dreaming....I am dreaming that one day soon someone will buy my house so we can start building.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote