Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-09-2018, 10:27 PM   #1

TPMS Help

I purchased a Bellacorp Tire Pressure Monitoring System and it worked great on my first trip. My recommended TT tire pressure is 80 PSI cold, what should I set my alarms for Hi/Low pressure warnings as well as High temp warning. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
PredGunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 10:34 PM   #2

10 percent below is 72, 25 percent above is 100. Temperature I have forgotten, but I believe it is in the 140s before any damage will start.

BuzzWolfAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 06:07 AM   #3

This is what I do. With my tst 507 i went with the default settings and percentages at first. After learning what the tires would ACTUALLY do I changed it up. I set my low side only a few psi lower than the cold temp I inflate to. I have yet to see it drop 3-4 psi below my original cold inflation after driving and while driving I always see pressures rise anyway. In my opinion unless you are having a major weather change you should never see less than cold inflation so I leave mine as close as possible. I set my max roughly in line with the recommended percentage of 20% above cold inflation. Temp I left at 158 degrees per the manual.
ProCharger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tpms