Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-12-2022, 08:49 AM   #21

I had to cancel a reservation booked under the previous system, the reservation had transferred to the new system fine. Canceling it in the new system was painless, but they have to refund by paper check, they donít have access to the original credit card info from the old system. So Iíll be getting a check in the mail.
acoxFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 12:18 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoxFL View Post
ÖSo Iíll be getting a check in the mail.
And theyíll respect you in the morning. ;-)
JWood422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 09:18 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo K. View Post
Oh, one other very important item: my loyalty points carried over.
Everyone: check your loyalty points for trips reserved under the old system but completed (or due to be) afterward. Mine were points earned before the system migration (aggregated, not itemized by trip). It didn't occur to me until after my first trip that pending points had not been listed.

Then, points for that first trip (Lake Anna SP in March, four nights) weren't credited afterward. I waited about two weeks and submitted a help ticket. A few days later a representative responded by email to say the points were now credited to the account.

Sure enough, I saw points credited for the trip, now along with pending points for three upcoming trips. Problem was, it was only 300 points for LASP instead of the 3200 due. But then I had 2900 extra points (8500 total for a week) pending for the next trip, which was to Shenandoah River SP. So the total for the two trips was correct. I emailed the rep to bring this to her attention, saying I'd be happy as long as I get the total I'm due, but I figured they'd want to fix the underlying problem.

The SRSP trip was completed in April. I got credit for 8500 points earned.

Meanwhile, pending points for the third and fourth trips are correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo K. View Post
The real test will come when I book a new one. Maybe I'll walk through the process in the near future with a dummy reservation up to but not including hitting SUBMIT to see how user-friendly it is.
Haven't done this yet. Been too busy camping!
Jimbo K. is online now   Reply With Quote