Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-03-2020, 11:03 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivingRangeChamp View Post
I actually just bought one yesterday after weighing all the pros and cons. I bought my unit new, and I’ve had serious issues from the start. My factory warranty runs out next Saturday, and I decided that it was worth the jump.

I did a lot of research. If you decide to get one, you’re any an exclusionary policy with consequential loss added in. You also want to make sure they have a good rating with Better Business and are back by an A-rated insurer.

I received quotes and studied reviews from 4 different companies. It came down to Wholesale Warranties and American RV Warranties. I settled on American as they gave an eight year warranty instead of 6-7. They also had positive reviews and were easy to work with. Negotiate with them though. They came off almost $700 the initial estimate. It also includes roadside assistance for the full length and is transferable.
Driving Range Champ. I am considering American, I was quoted $2395 and got American to $2285 for 8 years. You think I can do better? Have you had any claims? How was the claim process if you did?
huntperch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
warranty