Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-20-2011, 07:54 AM   #1
Wanna Be Camper

Went to the local RV show yesterday

Well as the title says and good news, we came away not wanting any of the new RV's at the show. Our V-Lite is the trailer we always wanted and still is. Of course we found a Sabre 5ver that had very nice Leather Euro recliners and well, we are going to have a set in the next few weeks to replace the factory rockers ours came with.
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:55 AM   #2

Really a lot of nice camping equ. to look at. We were there last week. Still looking at a rockwood or flagstaff. Hoping to make a deal. Seems like a lot of difference from here to the us or even Manitoba. But then I guess there is the issue with warrenty!
ayotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:58 AM   #3
CLASS "A" Senior Member

How was the attendence? We went to the RV Show in Timonium mD and it was really crowdwd. You would have thought they were handing out money to everyone. Prices were lower than I can remember in the last few years. Georgetown 378 with full body paint from same RV Dealer was $11,000 cheaper than last year and was a 2011. Did see some old stock available also 2009 Motorhome Diesel was $114,000 still new but the layout would be fine for two people but not very family friendly.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:12 AM   #4
Cardinal 04 31LE

I'm headed there next Saturday with our camping "group", maybe the crowds won't be as bad. Not shopping for a replacement... but you never know! Were there as many vendors and models to look at as years past?
Mr.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:46 AM   #5

Was thinking of going to the RV show in MD this week end but on Friday I got a off line date from RVW on my Rockwood Ultra Lite 2604. I will drive out to Ohio the 1st or 2nd week of March to pick it up. I am just watching the weather for those 2 weeks. Don't need any snow or ice to travel in. The wife is all execited about going for the 2604. I put a count down time on the desktop of my computer so my wife can see the time left.
Viper764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:27 PM   #6
Villa Estate 392FLFB

lol i didnt even know there was a show! meh not like i could go. working weeks straight
Old 02-20-2011, 01:12 PM   #7

Their is a RV show in Jacksonville, Fl Starts Feb 23, thru the 27th.
jcts43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:09 PM   #8

We went to the show in Novi, MI with some friends who are looking for a 5er. We saw a lot of nice rigs. No Surveyors there, tho. I guess we are in an exclusive club. It was PACKED. All the dealerships were doing a brisk business with people purchasing and signing papers. Still like what we already have. That is unless we come into a huge amount of money, but not likely. The Montana and Blue Ridge fifth wheels are really nice with great floor plans, but like my wife said, those "nicer" ones are really for 2 people. Of course, I don't have a problem with that! Since the kids seem like they're done and it will be a few years before grandkids, if we did find that money, we would travel in style.
gregm59 is offline   Reply With Quote