Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2016, 04:34 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: jacksonville,fl.
Posts: 28
wheel well

What is the proper/technical name for the plastic trim molding that finishes off the wheel well and is destroyed when you have a blowout
k4lp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 04:45 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
TURBS's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,498
The plastic "fender" skirt?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 PM.