Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-27-2015, 01:07 PM   #41

I would run my TV outside when I really want to annoy my neighbors......
Gyrogearloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 07:26 PM   #42

For a change we'll sometimes setup the TV at night for movies for the kids and friends they've met in the park. Gives the parents a chance to take a break around the fire. . We've done it in the afternoon as well while prepping for dinner outside.
2012 (6 nights), 2013 (32 nights), 2014 (26 nights), 2015 (37 nights), 2016 (14 nights)
mTn_biKer65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:11 PM   #43

When do you watch your outside entertainment center?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abomb View Post
This is not part of a camper, but one weekend a family invited all the surrounding sites to watch a movie on a projector and roll up screen they bought. We all grabbed chairs shared some snacks. It's was really nice and not disruptive at all. Bad picture but it was a 6 foot wide screen.

We often do this. Actually have a screen and projector that stays in the camper. Screen hangs between outside speakers and we can do DVDs, ota antenna, or straight to the dish receiver. It's a lot of fun but we try to be aware of the effects on our camping neighbors. Most often they ask to join us.
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 09:46 PM   #44

We have only had our rig since March and have used the outside TV several times. The whole point of camping for us is to NOT BE INSIDE! We watch football and all kinds of other stuff - whatever the antenna pulls in or cable provided by the park. What we do is use wireless headphones (TV Listener). We use them at home for great sound quality, plus I can't hear worth a damn. So it was a no-brainer to purchase them for the RV. We can fire up the fire pit and sit out under the stars and watch without disturbing anyone!
2015 Coachmen Freelander 22QBF | 1980 Toyota truck toad

Stinkielee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
entertainment