Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #1

Where is the v-cross vibe line?

I traveled to the Madison, WI RV show (from Milwaukee, because Milwaukees show is smaller) today in hopes to see the v-cross vibe 6504 or something in the 6500 series. No one...and I mean no one knew of this line up. Not Forest River dealers, and not even the competitors, as in the 2 Gulfstream reps hanging out with the Visa's.

What's up with this new line from Forest River?
Why isnt it out there at shows?
Why is there only one to be found for sale, anywhere, in Texas?
Why does no one seem to know anything!

I hate to jump into the Visa 19RSD without having laid eyes on the Vibe 6504, but its looking like I have no choice.
RinconVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:12 PM   #2
Now a "Top Member"

Funny this question should come up today. I was at RV Station in Cleveland TX and happen to see these new Vibe's. Interesting looking trailers. We did not actually go in and look through them, we were there buying some pieces/parts. But they were there. They do not have them listed on their website, however, I assure you they are there.
Retired AF MSgt

I thought I was wrong once, but I was wrong!
EdJunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:34 PM   #3
jbk

Tom Johnson in Marion, North Carolina has several in stock. Look interesting from the outside, but we were dropping off our camper for warranty work and didn't have time to look inside.
jbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:32 PM   #4

Forest River has them on their site clear as day with all normal info and PDF downloads. But finding the 6504 in particular, is not easy and the biggest shocker is none are to be found at shows in my "exapnded" area. I just dont get it.

They arent lookers like the Visas, but wow do they have the features and storage space for the same price point.

V-Cross Travel Trailers Floorplans
RinconVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #5
Now a "Top Member"

I don't know which model we saw (heck, we parked right in front of the thing). But the first thing I noticed was the huge storage door. It was under the beds at the back of the trailer.
Retired AF MSgt

I thought I was wrong once, but I was wrong!
EdJunior is offline   Reply With Quote