Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-25-2016, 03:35 PM   #1

Windjammer 3008W Furniture Change

Anyone see issues with removing the dinette set from the slide out and replacing it with one recliner? I have also removed the hide a bed that came with the unit and replaced it with a twin size hid a bed that also sits on the slide out. I feel comfy with not being overweight on the slide, but thought I would see what others thought. Thanks for your time.

This may be a double post as I am getting used to this site.
jblane56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 06:09 PM   #2

Furniture Change 3008

Have also been thinking about changing the hide a bed to the door side wall, do not know if the slide would hold the pair of us and the recliners?
Then there is the change of weight when leveling side to side. And also the traffic change to the back.
2OLDDIGGERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 10:55 PM   #3

We removed the dinette from the slide and replaced it with 2 recliners with a console in between. Purchased from Camping World for around $750 if I remember correctly. It was not a difficult job, and the best mod we have done so far!
2015 Coachmen Freelander 22QBF | 1980 Toyota truck toad

Stinkielee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3008w, windjammer