Winterizing Geo Pro 19BH
First timer winterizing here, so I'm going to explain what I did and you guys tell me if I did it right.
1. First, drained all the tanks (fresh tank, gray and black tank)
2. Took plug out of water heater, drained it, and left plug out
3. Used air compressor at around 35-40psi and hooked to city water inlet
4. Pressurized system, and opened kitchen faucet, tub faucet, and outside shower MULTIPLE times, over and over, first cold side, then hot side.
5. Pressurized MULTIPLE times until nothing but air came out.
6. Bypassed the water heater, then put about 4 gallons of the pink/red stuff in the fresh tank
7. Turned on pump and pumped until it came out both the hot and cold sides of the sink and the tub, the toilet, and the outside shower. Let it run until the air bubbles stopped spurting out, until it was just a solid pink stream coming out.
8. And I had removed the outside shower head and inside shower head (no place for water to collect?) so it was just a hose with no end on it
9. Poured about a quart down sink trap and a quart down the tub
10. Poured about 2 gallons down toilet, and then poured about 2 cups in the toilet
Anything else I could've done or should've done?
Any and all advice is welcome! Thank you!