Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-11-2014, 04:36 PM   #1

Backup Camera

Has anyone added backup cameras (to assist in hitching and/or backing into a site) to their
Blue Ridge?
BamaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:30 PM   #2

No,I have not. I use a slider hitch which makes it a breeze to back in tight spots.
But there is a wireless camera on market. Fits license plate and wires to the back up light, but can be wired to taillights and cab unit plugs into 12vdc port
jkaspar20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 03:34 PM   #3

I used a wired camera mounted just above the bumper. Ran the wire along the frame up to the propane storage area where I mounted the outlet for the cable to go to the truck.

CruiserJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:30 AM   #4

I just installed a Garmin RV760LMT with Wireless Backup Camera and it works like a charm. I mounted the camera on the license plate and ran the wire through the bottom of the tail light along the right side of the frame to the front of the camper. I removed the outer cover on the molding and ran the wire to the hitch and mounted the receiver on the hitch and powered it through the trailer cable box. Now when I connect, the camera comes on. I powered it to the clearance lights. The GPS is designed for the RV.
2016 Ram3500 4x4 SRW 6.7 68RFE 3:42
2014 Blue Ridge 3125RT
PullRite Super Glide
149252 is offline   Reply With Quote