Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-04-2011, 12:44 PM   #1

2012 xlr 29mbv

We are on our way home after picking up our new toy hauler this week. We deleted the murphy bed and added a single happi-jac bed in the cargo area. Forest River switched the location of the door and window on the entry side of the trailer in the back and it works out great. That was a request we had but they told us they couldn't do it so we were surprised. Two other changes were a fantastic fan in the kitchen area and shades rather than blinds.

So far so good! The one issue we had was their was no heat in the floor ducts. FR never did the cut out between the furnance and the duct work. This is the second occurance that his has been posted on the forum.

We are looking forward to getting it home and doing some customizing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1343.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	6114   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1350.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	6115   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1354.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	6116  
Honda ST1100
BMW R1100R
Linnemj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:03 PM   #2

Wow what a nice trailer! Let's see more pics!! We have been discussing this trailer or maybe bumping up to a 5th wheel now. Regardless, I will be looking to upgrade my truck first and then make a final decision. I do love this floor plan. Keep us posted on your travels with this trailer.

Steve
madbare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:58 AM   #3

Nice trailer. I may have been the other person with the furnace duct not cut-out. I have also found a leak from the window above the kitchen sink now as well.
popik is offline   Reply With Quote