Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-14-2016, 11:32 PM   #1

dual water tanks.

My 15 401 AMP(bought July 15) has dual water tanks. They won't equalize properly when filling or using. When filling one fill completely, the other only end up app 1/3 full before the overflow spurts out. I end up clamping one overflow to fill. When camping the pump withdrew water faster from one tank and i ended up sucking air from the empty tank. My dealer added a temporary 3 way valve by drilling a hole in the control panel. A temporary fix to get me camping last year. At the moment i fill both separately and use both separately with the three way valve. FR has still not provided a fix or solution. Can anyone suggest anything so i can take it to my dealer??

Anyone else know why were are no heat registers in the garage.?

Why does the over stove microwave with fan not have an outside vent?
Ian Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 12:54 PM   #2

There should be a vent, they all have one.

Mine, although a different model has one vent in the garage on the wall from the living area.

As for the water tanks, I've not heard of this problem before. But there are usually one way valves on the fill lines, and many of times those have been installed backwards. Might be worth having them check that.
Old 05-18-2016, 11:26 AM   #3

Thanks for the advice i'll pester the dealer where I got it about the garage vents.

As for the water issue I have seen other posts about vents etc but still no closer to and answer or solution
Old 05-27-2016, 05:24 PM   #4

We have a 2016 385 amp and we have no ducted heat into the garage which is also our bedroom. We have a 2nd air conditioner that also has a heat strip in it. Our ducted heat stops at the bathroom which is right before the garage/bedroom.
2 Buckeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:56 PM   #5

Doesn't seem to make sense having air con ducts in there, and beds etc with no heat ducts.

Tags
tank, water, water tank