Old 03-01-2018, 08:30 PM   #1

FROG

Does anyone have any advice on joining FROG. I have filled out the form for membership. I have not heard anything back. I also filled out the contact us form. I have not heard anything back. Iím interested in all the benefits of membership. I also plan on attending the FROG rallies this year and would like to have my membership. Thanks in Advance

Tank

Tankmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 08:33 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

You just join. You will get periodic newsletters a couple times a year. Just check the website for FROG rallies. They tend to fill fast. I organize the Mayberry Rally and it filled in just a couple days this year. The international filled in 23 hours last year. If there are any rallies you want to do, contact the organizer immediately to get registered for the rally or on the wait list.

asquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 08:34 PM   #3

The Forest River Owners Group site is different from the forum. Have you checked that out? You can find information about rallies under the Rally Zone here on the forum. I organize the Florida Fall Fest rally in September.

2010 Ford F-150 Crew Cab
2015 Salem Hemisphere 263RL
CampingGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 08:42 PM   #4
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampingGator View Post
The Forest River Owners Group site is different from the forum. Have you checked that out? ....
The FROG site is Forest River Owners Group - The official owner's group of Forest River RV, manufacturer of world-class recreational vehicles..
I assume the form you filled out was here ==> Forest River Owners Group - The official owner's group of Forest River RV, manufacturer of world-class recreational vehicles..

With all of this being correct, our assumption is that you miss-typed your email address when you registered OR you entered a secondary email address and are not doing a receive for that address OR your email system is putting their reply in you JUNK or SPAM folders. That's all I know to suggest.

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 = 14; booked = 14
Mr. Dan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 08:42 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by asquared View Post
You just join. You will get periodic newsletters a couple times a year. Just check the website for FROG rallies. They tend to fill fast. I organize the Mayberry Rally and it filled in just a couple days this year. The international filled in 23 hours last year. If there are any rallies you want to do, contact the organizer immediately to get registered for the rally or on the wait list.
Thanks I appreciate your help. I did fill out the form to join. I already registered for the two rallies. I thought there were membership cards or Iíd numbers. Again Thanks

Tank
Old 03-01-2018, 08:45 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

You will have a membership number but the only rally you actually need it for is the Goshen International Rally. There is a membership number request on the FROG website.
asquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 08:46 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dan View Post
The FROG site is Forest River Owners Group - The official owner's group of Forest River RV, manufacturer of world-class recreational vehicles..
I assume the form you filled out was here ==> Forest River Owners Group - The official owner's group of Forest River RV, manufacturer of world-class recreational vehicles..

With all of this being correct, our assumption is that you miss-typed your email address when you registered OR you entered a secondary email address and are not doing a receive for that address OR your email system is putting their reply in you JUNK or SPAM folders. That's all I know to suggest.
Thanks that is the form I filled out. I have also used the contact us form too. I will fill out the form and double check my email. Thanks for the info

Tank
Old 03-01-2018, 08:48 PM   #8
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankmaster View Post
Thanks I appreciate your help. I did fill out the form to join. I already registered for the two rallies. I thought there were membership cards or Iíd numbers. Again Thanks

Tank
If you need a membership ID card, it's another resource on that same site. Go here and submit your request ==> Forest River Owners Group - The official owner's group of Forest River RV, manufacturer of world-class recreational vehicles..

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 = 14; booked = 14
Old 03-01-2018, 08:50 PM   #9
Site Team

Quote:
Thanks that is the form I filled out. I have also used the contact us form too. I will fill out the form and double check my email. Thanks for the info

Tank
I wouldn't submit the form again or there might be two of you (or 3, etc.). Do what I suggested about the membership ID card to see if they already know you.

Old 03-02-2018, 08:21 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dan View Post
I wouldn't submit the form again or there might be two of you (or 3, etc.). Do what I suggested about the membership ID card to see if they already know you.
Thanks Mr.Dan I did request membership information and I got an email back with the membership number and card to print out. Thanks for all your help.

Tank
Old 03-02-2018, 08:22 PM   #11
Site Team

Quote:
Thanks Mr.Dan I did request membership information and I got an email back with the membership number and card to print out. Thanks for all your help.

Tank
Great. Now you're in fine shape! Thanks for reporting back.

Tags
frog