Originally Posted by Scrapper
The smoke detector is located on the ceiling and powered by a alkaline battery. If you have to disconnect the 12vdc power then it is your CO/LP detector. There is a big difference between the two.
Mine is not powered by a battery. It is a direct connection. It's on the ceiling near the front bedroom almost over the entertainment center on 29HFS. In front of the A/C
The time it was set off was me spraying bug spray trying to kill a mosquito invasion. (i hate mosquitos)
I assumed it was a smoke detector. I don't see anything to make me think other wise. Could be wrong. dunno