Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2013, 07:00 AM   #1

Heat ducts Nitro XLR

Using the furnace for the first time this weekend. Getting hot air in the main area and garage but none coming out of the vent in bathroom or master bedroom. What should I check and where should I check for blockage. Thanks
Edwards_Camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:21 AM   #2

First thing to check is at the furnace. If you can get to the sides or back of the furnace, make sure the little ducts are attached and sealed up well.
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:22 AM   #3
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Do you have floor registers? If so take the register out and see if anything is coming out at all. If little to none try to balance the system. Easiest way is take a book or two and partially block off the other registers close to the bathroom and see if that helps. Once you get it to where you want it you can close the registers down if they have a damper in them or if they don't you can block off the register from underneath with styrofoam or wood. Now if you have wall registers the flex may have come loose from the back of the register or at the furnace. That's where I'd start. Good luck.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:14 PM   #4

I had one hose not connected and then you still need to damper one vent in floor to increase flow
We also changed all ceiling vents to damper type and almost closed off bath totally to get enough
Ac in master bedroom
gary reinard is offline   Reply With Quote