Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2016, 12:00 PM   #1

Save yourself hassle

I need to vent.
If you want to buy an rv, do not buy from RV Wholesalers. It has been the worst vehicle purchase experience I have experienced.
I normally don't post negative, but this experience has just been awful. From nearly every aspect. Wrong bill of sale info, waiting until the last couple days left on temp tags before i received my information to get real plates and not being able to because more is required in this state. So, when I fly back to where my trailer is, I can't move it. It will be illegal. I flew back to get this done.
Old 04-15-2016, 12:06 PM   #2
Always Learning

IMO, reach out to forum member ddurnell. He's the owner of RVW and typically steps in to help handle these types of issues.
Old 04-15-2016, 12:20 PM   #3

You're a brand new forum member starting right off with an oddly worded and quite vague story bashing a dealer that has many good reviews. The owner is also an active forum member and responds regularly to help customers with concerns. Has even gone above and beyond to help non-customers on here before. With that being said, if you would be more thorough and explain your issues you might get farther. I can only see 2 issues you've complained about- the bill of sale had something wrong on it and you are having trouble getting tags. I've bought from RVW 3 times now, and they've always been VERY clear about checking the bill of sale thoroughly as that is what they go by. It's even written in the terms and agreements. So, if you did that and caught a mess up, I don't see how that's a big deal. If you didn't catch it, it would seem as though you didn't take care of your business. As to the second issue, you stated "as more is required in this state." That seems to indicate you are either being given a little grief by your own title office or you didn't educate yourself about what is required to get the RV registered in your home state. Once again, you're being pretty vague, but another possibility might be that you financed and didn't get your title in time.?. ? Most banks now require the title to go to them and then straight to your title office- you can't be in possession of it. I know I ran into this on one purchase and the bank drug it's feet causing me to be late paying taxes. I simply requested a "statement of fact" from RVW and had no issues with penalties or fees.
Old 04-15-2016, 12:58 PM   #4
RVWholesalers Representative

Hello GNGRmtb, I am very sorry to hear you are having issues. I am not sure how exactly to address them because I don't know who you are from your title on here. Please let me know how I can assist you and I am glad to help. You can email me at ddurnell@rvwholesalers.com I am here and glad to assist you at any time. Thank you for your business and I assure you we will get everything resolved for you. Thanks- David
Old 04-15-2016, 01:08 PM   #5

Thanks. I will reach out, but at this point, I will take care of it it. I have to fly back and get back to work. I'll just have to fly back again, once I get the original title sent and get it done. Until then I will be careful with driving.
Old 04-15-2016, 01:19 PM   #6
Always Learning

So you needed to vent and now won't reach out to the one person who could actually help you? Strange.
Old 04-15-2016, 01:21 PM   #7

If you read, I said I would reach out. However, at this point there is nothing they can do to help the situation. At least that one.
Closed Thread