Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-19-2011, 11:09 PM   #1

XLR 35x12

Hello,

Really looking at the XLR 35x12 toyhauler. We are pre approved and were going to purchase one locally but at the last miunute checked RVW and the price is about 3k less with far more options. A couple of questions, are the dual pane windows worth it? We are looking at full time and specked the trailer with dual insulation (roof and floor) dual AC units with heated tanks.

The local dealer has essential the trailer we want minus the insulation, heated tanks and dual pane windows.

This will be our 2nd FR product as we bought a Sandpiper TT bunkhouse trailer which we full timed in for 8 months while the house was built. Very happy with that unit.

Thanks
71stang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 10:15 PM   #2

We just ordered a XLR 29MBV trailer and got the extreem package. It includes dual windows, double insulation in the ceiling, covered and heated tanks. I have read my comments saying the dual windows really cut down on noise.
Honda ST1100
BMW R1100R
Linnemj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:06 PM   #3

Duel pane windows are great if you do winter/ cold camping. I wish i had them. They cut down the amount of humidity on the windows as well. My brother in-law bought a hauler last year, saved $15,000 buying in the u.s over buying in Canada.

What ever one you buy, enjoy.
2005 Polaris sportman 500HO (mine)

trailraider is offline   Reply With Quote