Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-27-2018, 08:23 AM   #1

Xlr thunderbolt 395amp help needed

I purchased a 2014 XLR Thunderbolt 395 amp that was a repo. I didnt know it had been stripped of nearly every component that could be removed. I have 2 big issues that I could use help figuring out. First, the power converter had been removed so I bought a new one. When I went to install it, there are 2 heavy gauge red wires and 1 white wire stubbed up where the converter goes. both red wires go back to the battery compartment. what else would have been there to require the second wire?
Lastly, the hydraulic pump had been removed and wires were cut to get it out. Im trying to figure out what wires go to the solenoid valve on the landing legs and which one to the solenoid on the slide rooms. I do not have the auto level. I only have hydraulic slides that are Teed and hydraulic landing legs. my stabilizers are electric.
Thanks for any help you can give.
0426MCH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
xlr