Old 05-31-2018, 07:38 AM   #1

Xlr thunderbolt 395amp hydraulic pump

I am new to this forum so forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this.
I just bought a repo 2014 XLR Thunderbolt 395amp and it has been robbed of several key components. The most important being the hydraulic pump and maybe some lines that operate the landing legs and slides. I cant find any schematics that show what is supposed to be there and how it is wired and plumbed. does anyone have one of these that would take some good pics and send them to me?
I dont know if it is ok to post an email so i will wait for a response before i do.
Thank you in advance.

0426MCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 08:05 AM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Most likely a schematic doesn't exist for your application (they rarely do). The pump is usually hard wired to the battery(s) with an inline breaker (auto or manual) and fairly heavy wire. The hydraulic lines will feed a valve block that will distribute pressure to the cylinders (slides/landing gear). It may be that one switch will operate all slides so individual operation doesn't exist. If you are missing the valve(s) you can plumb multiple valves to upgrade this. I'm sure you can find generic schematics on how a system like this works online though.

AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 08:12 AM   #3

Welcome to the forum its a great place to get your questions answered. X2 on non-existent schematics
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 08:35 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMan View Post
Most likely a schematic doesn't exist for your application (they rarely do). The pump is usually hard wired to the battery(s) with an inline breaker (auto or manual) and fairly heavy wire. The hydraulic lines will feed a valve block that will distribute pressure to the cylinders (slides/landing gear). It may be that one switch will operate all slides so individual operation doesn't exist. If you are missing the valve(s) you can plumb multiple valves to upgrade this. I'm sure you can find generic schematics on how a system like this works online though.
I do have a strong background in hydraulics. i also like to keep things as original as possible. i need to order parts but i have nothing to go on. i am really hoping someone with this model can take some pictures to give me an idea where to start.
Old 05-31-2018, 08:58 AM   #5
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0426MCH View Post
I do have a strong background in hydraulics. i also like to keep things as original as possible. i need to order parts but i have nothing to go on. i am really hoping someone with this model can take some pictures to give me an idea where to start.
In all reality, the system is probably the same through multiple brands that have hydraulic slides & landing gear. With that said, anyone who has the aforementioned setup may be able to help you with pics and model numbers. If I still had my Sierra 5er (4slides and landing gear) I could help you out.
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 12:35 PM   #6

I will try to send pictures as that is exactly our 395AMP.
Not sure how to send pictures to you. I know how to email them. Need help here.
tuxedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 12:41 PM   #7

I have identical unit. Can take pictures for you but only know how to e mail to you. Need help.
tuxedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 02:26 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxedo View Post
I have identical unit. Can take pictures for you but only know how to e mail to you. Need help.
momentumconstructioninc@gmail.com
thanks
Old 06-01-2018, 02:32 PM   #9

i will email you a picture of what i was left with after the robbed the pump.

Tags
hydraulic, pump, xlr