Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-15-2016, 07:31 PM   #1

Picking up new trailer tomorrow :)

Well I am going tomorrow morning and picking up our new toy hauler, its the 2017 T18SSMX loaded up with everything. It is pretty well equipped. What are some thoughts of this trailer from some of you who has seen it??
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 07:03 PM   #2

Hi;

When I was researching/shopping around to buy my trailer few years back; once I had decided that a toy hauler was the way for me to go; the first one I looked at was the Shockwave 18. Was really what got me 'sold' on Shockwave.

Because I was buying it to live in on a fulltime basis, I rapidly decided it was simply too small for me to live in fulltime for the next 15ish years or so. I then began looking at the 21's/& 22's. From there it was only like $1500 more to get the 2 more feet of the T 24 and thats what I bought. That xtra 1500$ for that 2 more feet of living space over 15 years amounts to about 30 cents a day so was easy for me to go with the 24.

If I was young and just starting out as a weekender camper the 18 would be great.
Thanx........INTJohn
intjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 12:41 AM   #3
I go RV'ing not Camping

Congrats on your new trailer
1400lbs Equal-i-zer Hitch
jgourlie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trailer