Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-25-2018, 01:37 PM   #1

Who has a TSG2910?

I have a 2018 Stealth TSG2910. Purchased it new in August last year. When I got it, the Stealth brochure (which listed all the then current models and specs) had all the specifications listed as "TBD". I guess it was a new model that they hadn't finished the plans for prior to printing the brochure. Since then I haven't seen any like mine on the road or in a park. I found one for sale as a new leftover but it has corrugated sides where mine is gel coated fiberglass(?). The major difference is that it has a wall between the garage area and the living space. I measured the box one day and it is about 34' so with the tongue it 37-38' total length.

I believe they are a rarity. I don't think FR made many and don't think the model lasted past 2018 as it isn't even listed anymore in their site with the other Stealth models. The sales guy said they just happened to have it on the lot as the separate garage bumper pulled haulers aren't a very popular floor plan.

So, who on here has one?
Old 07-25-2018, 10:57 PM   #2

I bought one in San Diego this April and like you, could not find any info it, TBD. My friend bought a Sandstorm 290GSLR which is identical to the 2910 other than the Blue outside, and it also is TBD. I love the trailer and had everything I wanted in a tongue tow.
zdryvr24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 09:44 AM   #3

Well been there and done that. I have a Shockwave T29KSGDX that is very similar. Bought in January 2018 and still no information or Brochures on it. I like it fine but wonder what resale or trade in will be with a trailer that is not listed in NADA or KBB. Our trailers are almost exactly the same and built at the same factory. Was in Hemet CA at the factory for a Frog rally. Factory Plant manager said some times several will be built and delivered to see if there is a market. If not it is discontinued.

So it looks like we have a "White Buffalo".

Jack
jaherbst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 11:21 PM   #4

We picked up a 2018 FQ 2916 approx 4 months ago and by looking at the picture you have pavement Tester we have the exact toy hauler, ours has 16 foot garage and the same two doors Gray exterior with a white front cap, We love it i have seen a few others at various dealers in Southern California
caelcamino71 is offline   Reply With Quote