Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-14-2012, 06:40 AM   #1

Angry Crusader Dealer - Scotts Motor Coach in Lakewood NJ

Do not purchase from Scotts RV....they (Wayne Leto) will tell you what ever you want to hear just to get you to purchase from them. I live in NJ but keep my camper just a skip over the Delaware in PA...about 1.5 hours from the dealer, so I wasn't sure if I should purchase from a PA Dealer or Scott's...(was going to go with the PA dealer because of possible service needs) well in making that decision according to Scotts..."oh no problem...if you need anything serviced we have a mobile service and they will be right out there..NO PROBLEM"!!!!! WELL GUESS WHAT...my first call with a problem and not only did a Scott's tech named Jeff not even offer any troubleshooting over the phone..primarily just left me a voice mail on my phone and told me..."we don't do mobile service so call Coachnet".. but Coachnet is nothing more then a road side assistance temporary help call. Then after I call and really complain, Wayne Leto tells me that Jeff in service was calling the manufacturer Prime Time to see if they had a mobile service that would take care of us...turns out it was all a bunch of BS...they never called the manufacturer (I spoke to them) and all they did was call the owner of my campground to ask him who they used...then they called me and gave me that name...which mind you is impossible to reach and the best part is all of the work needed is warrenty HOWEVER a service call..well that is cash out of our pocket. Scotts RV...don't lie to your customers and promise a service that you have zero intention to giving just to make the sale. You should be ashamed of yourselves! Also Wayne...your service man Jeff threw ya all under the bus since he was the one taking all the guff from me about how it was being handled...and told me that it was YOU and the OWNER that told him to just tell me to call COACHNET....who do NOTHING but try to help trouble shoot the problem over the phone. ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES....we will tell everyone that is involved with RV's not to purchase from you..period! Oh PS: The only help we got was of course was calling Prime Time directly..who were kind and courteous and had a tech try and trouble shoot the problem with me and even gave me his direct line to call and some help from a Dealer in PA that didn't even sell Crusaders...says alot about you Scotts Motor Coach..we will NEVER purchase from you again!

PS: The problem with the RV is we are getting 110 power but zero 12 volt...nothing is tripped and everything is connected...lost all our food...getting ready to go on vacation and now can't until we can get firxed.....we are disgusted!
gratefulone81 is offline   Reply With Quote