Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-21-2012, 10:52 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtad View Post
Sure if you want. Like I said all along, everyone was saying how great they were. But up until yesterday I didn't see it. I said from the beging, I was just waiting for someone to step up and do the right thing.. They just didn't get to stepping as fast as I wanted...lol

As we all are painfully aware, the wheels of Corporate America turn very slow the majority of the time. I do believe the wheels at PT turn a little faster and the fact that upper management are active members of this forum proves their comitment to provide better customer service by being able to read what we are all talking about - good or bad, and address those issues accordingly.
I sat back and watched to see how this situation was going to play out, and didn't once believe that PT was going to just "sweep it under the rug". I agree with RVBlade that this type of major screw up by a dealer needed a little time by PT to analyze, sort out the apparent miscommunications, come up with a solution and, do what's necessary to get the parts to the dealer and work with them in every step and detail to get it fixed RIGHT. The wheel did turn a lot faster than many other large corporations facing a similar situation - just read some other post on other forums.

So, jtad, I'm happy that you will soon be enjoying your new "toy" without the stress and as grhodes50 said, let's all meet around a good campfire!!
rracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:02 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Brown View Post
Al Gore invented the internet???

Some say he did. But, he can't spell potatoe....er...potato.
rracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:12 PM   #23

Glad things might work out yet. But it seems they only came around because of the public shaming on these boards. It should have never happened in the first place. I think people are forgetting how the dealer butchered your new camper.
crocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:00 AM   #24

Yes, the boards helped, but I had a problem with my LaCrosse, while on a trip. I called the dealership and set up to have it brought back to the dealer for repair at the end of the trip. I also wrote to PT at the same time. PT got back to me immediately, and said they would make sure that my dealer had the parts ASAP. They also would have set it up that we could take the trailer somewhere else (independent), if getting it back to the dealer was a problem. All this without this board. I think dealing with PT directly always seems to work well.
Laura is offline   Reply With Quote