Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-17-2013, 06:36 PM   #21

Our 295rst has dual panes. They do add quiet and insulation. Far better than our cougar that had singles. Also very dark good for summer sun and privacy. We didn't order it but the dealer had it on order with everything we wanted so we made a deal pending final inspection. We had toppers, max air covers and a bedroom remote max fan added by dealer.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:25 PM   #22

Talking

Thanks for all the input, will keep you in loop!

Not sure if it will show up but this is the order form General RV sent us and asked us to fill out. It shows all options available..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2014 Order.pdf (91.0 KB, 54 views)
Back Country is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:30 PM   #23

Back Country,

Thanks for the order form.

I wonder why the Dual Pane Windows are not on the web site or the brochure. Maybe they were added recently.
2024 Winnebago Minnie 2327TB B&W Continuum Hitch
racer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 07:59 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back Country View Post
Thanks for all the input, will keep you in loop!

Not sure if it will show up but this is the order form General RV sent us and asked us to fill out. It shows all options available..

Hey guys, I had a crusader on order 295rst and we used that same build sheet but the base prices were 3-5000 less than what's listed there.
Todouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 02:38 PM   #25

My set up isn't nearly as large as most in this group but what I can say is that my Prime Time has been very good so far and any issues, concerns or just general BS questions, their customer service has been great, and I mean GREAT. They were always patient with me and got back to me the same day for everything and since this is my first true TT I asked a ton of 'duh' questions.

As some others here I bought mine from General Rv and the advise about doing your homework is spot on. I made my purchase in Illinois and the cost for the TT was great, but almost everything was overpriced. Before signing the papers and simply presented to them my options and cost and they really didn't argue at all and I walked away feeling ok but the deal.

I say that and yet a friend of mine bought his new Toy Hauler from them and seemed to have some 'communication' issues with both the sales and service staff. Do your homework, be clear on our demands and I think you would be fine.
roman253 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
prime time