Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-09-2021, 07:48 PM   #1

Prime Time Crusader 325RES Queen bed dimensions?

Hello, we bought a used 2014 Prime Time Crusader 325RES and just love everything about it except for the bed... lol. The queen mattress is so uncomfortable that we bought a mattress pad to get us through. But now we are looking to replace the mattress entirely and get a “real” mattress...

Does anyone happen to know with certainty the dimensions of the Queen mattress in this particular model??? I’ve read a regular queen is 60x80... but an RV queen is 60x74.

Our camper is currently in storage for winter and we were hoping to have this ordered and ready to go when we can get back to camping. I’ve read the manuals and spec sheets online and none of them show the dimensions... just states “Queen”

Thanks in advance!!!
Sslavko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 12:41 AM   #2

I’ve got a 2014 Prime Time 295RST with the queen bed. It is 74” X 60”. We bought the trailer, used, in 2017 and replaced the mattress shortly afterwards as the original was terrible.
free83118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 08:44 AM   #3

Ours is a 2014 - we replaced ours with a true queen 60x80 when we got new at home - moved old one to camper and junked camper mattress - no issues with fit at all
heavynlori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 09:02 AM   #4

We had your exact model Crusader and the queen mattress is a residential size.
We bought a My Pillow queen topper and it fit perfect.
Was quite comfortable for both the DW and myself.
Curt Q20

zs325RES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 10:15 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sslavko View Post
Hello, we bought a used 2014 Prime Time Crusader 325RES and just love everything about it except for the bed... lol. The queen mattress is so uncomfortable that we bought a mattress pad to get us through. But now we are looking to replace the mattress entirely and get a “real” mattress...

Does anyone happen to know with certainty the dimensions of the Queen mattress in this particular model??? I’ve read a regular queen is 60x80... but an RV queen is 60x74.

Our camper is currently in storage for winter and we were hoping to have this ordered and ready to go when we can get back to camping. I’ve read the manuals and spec sheets online and none of them show the dimensions... just states “Queen”

Thanks in advance!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zs325RES View Post
We had your exact model Crusader and the queen mattress is a residential size.
We bought a My Pillow queen topper and it fit perfect.
Was quite comfortable for both the DW and myself.

We did the same in our bigger cousin Sanibel. Replaced the RV king with a residential king. You can choose any residential queen. Just be mindful of the weight of the mattress so you can raise it to gain access to the under bed storage and it stays open.
rracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 02:52 PM   #6
Life-Long Camper/Boater

Queen mattress in Crusader 325RES

We love our 2013 Crusader 325RES Touring model. I just went out and measured our mattress. It was cold and I didn’t open the slide but the tape measure showed 60”x80”.

I remember my wife stating that she was glad to have a real queen size bed so that sheets and pads and replacement were all standard.
Paul and Debbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 09:51 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracer5 View Post
We did the same in our bigger cousin Sanibel. Replaced the RV king with a residential king. You can choose any residential queen. Just be mindful of the weight of the mattress so you can raise it to gain access to the under bed storage and it stays open.

Do not choose an XL queen (84"). The mattress will hit the dresser before the slide is all the way closed!!
rracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, crusader, prime time