Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-08-2011, 07:36 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxhead View Post
I have a 318BHS T-Ed. We love it so far. Brandon has been great at answering questions for me!

John
ALRIGHT!!! Another PT owner!!!

to the forum and congrats on the 318 BHS.

We got the chance to see one and they are nice. Perfect trailer if you have kids. Great bunkroom, I liked the Sleep and Play. The Touring Edition package is nice. My wife really likes the upgraded counter tops. The bigger frig is pretty nice too.

Post some more pics when you get a chance to. Everyone loves pics!

You might want to start a new thread and introduce yourself. More people will probably read it and get to see the pics.

Here's a link to the 318 BHS floorplan for those who aren't familar;
Prime Time Manufacturing, Manufacturers of travel trailers and fifth wheels
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:21 PM   #22

welcome to the site. Prime Time owners UNITE!!! LOL!!
"PT Crew Member Since 11/2010"
M109Rrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:24 AM   #23
WJC

This is great, congrats to all the new prime time owners! now how do we get our own section?
WJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:10 PM   #24

We don't have our Crusader yet but we are visiting the factory this Friday. Hope to finally see the 260rld in person. Also looking forward to seeing the factory. Maybe we will be a le to our trailer in some stage of production.
dan747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:14 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan747 View Post
We don't have our Crusader yet but we are visiting the factory this Friday. Hope to finally see the 260rld in person. Also looking forward to seeing the factory. Maybe we will be a le to our trailer in some stage of production.
That's great.

Please let us know how the tour goes and anything of interest you find.
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:47 AM   #26

I met a Prime Time rep this weekend at the RV show in Richmond. He was sitting in a unit like mine. I asked how sales/relaibilty were doing and let him talk for a few minutes before letting on I already owned one. Had some great things to say. He was talking up the DSI award they recieved after only 1 year business. Mentioned it took Keystone 10 years to get it and that Heartland has never recieved it. I found the Heartland comment very interesting, I always assumed they were "top of the line". He said all the Prime Time trailers are selling like they're on fire. They can't build them fast enough. When I told him I bought the first Crusader my dealer had ever sold and according to my salesmans the first 320RLT sold in Va. He took mine and my salesmans name. Maybe I'll get some free Prime Time swag or something . I understand he's a salesman and will say anything to sell a trailer but I left the conversation very satisfied with my purchase.
"PT Crew Member Since 11/2010"
M109Rrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:16 PM   #27
WJC

Dan, if you can take some pictures and post them, I`d love to see there site! and I know I will never get out there. Good luck on your trip!!
WJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:59 PM   #28

Will do WJC! I will take all the pictures they let me take. M109 we also had a great experience when we met the president of the company at the Kansas RV show. He answered all my questions and was a great guy.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:14 PM   #29

Thought I would let everybody know that Prime Time has a facebook page too. That is how we found out that they were going to be at the Kansas show a couple weeks ago. It is a good place to see more pictures of all of their products and more information about the trailers. They have also responded to my requests and was how we made arrangements to go the factory. We didn't realize we were corresponding with the president of the company at the time. Check it out!
Old 02-19-2011, 12:49 PM   #30
Commercial Member

M109 - From Prime Time here's your "swag" - LOL

I'm still trying to figure out how to post those funny faces. Help anyone?

Seriously, thanks for your purchase and our rep was telling you the truth on all those things you mentioned.

OK, I've seen this several times on the sight and think it's funny so I'm going to use - "Prime Time owners UNITE!"
RV Guy is offline   Reply With Quote