Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-23-2012, 11:20 AM   #1

Reps at RV Show

Will there be Prime Time reps at the Mid America RV show in Kansas City this week?

We were planning on going even tho we just got a new LaCrosse--just like to look.
Cedar Creek Sams President

RVing is a tough job,BUT someone has to do it!
Wildwood Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:32 PM   #2
Commercial Member

Yeah someone that goes by the name of RV Guy will be there

Here, let me practice: "You know we can take that really nice LaCrosse you have on trade and for just a few dollars more a month get ya into this brand new 2012"!

See you there!
RV Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 08:26 PM   #3

Mid America RV Show

RVGuy, went to RV show Thurs., talked with Dinane at Libery RV, she said you wouldn't be there until today or Saturday, so I guess we missed you. Looked at the 2 LaCrosse trailers they had, like our 303RKS floorplan better. Looked at a lot of different brands and the LaCrosse trailers seemed to be fitted our a little better than most. Had some questions for you tho.

How come LaCrosse trailers seem to have weak struts under the bed and don't hold it up as firmly or like ours not all the time, it comes down when you reaching into the storage area to get something out.

Can the buttons holding the cord for the nightshades be moved so both sides are even, we have several that are way off being even, we had problems with the blind holers in our Wildwood being the same way, seems like this is a RV construction issue.

One last question, we discovered yesterday morning a scratch on the flooring where the slide comes in just in front of the entertainment center. While checking out the scratch we discovered that a square of flooring had been replaced at the same location that the scratch is at. Looks like this had happened before, but nobody fixed the problem after the replacement. Guess we missed it during the PDI at Leach Camper, nobody said anything about it there. Is this something that might have been done at the factory or is it something maybe done at Leach's?

Thanks for any imput on these items
Danny and Reta

P.S. The dvd play quit working today also.

Old 01-30-2012, 09:08 AM   #4
Commercial Member

Wildwood - sorry I missed you. I didn't get to the show until Friday.

I saw that you emailed our customer service group the same questions over the weekend. They will be contacting you today.

Thanks!

PTM
Old 01-30-2012, 09:14 AM   #5

Thanks for the reply RV Guy. Sorry we did't meet up, but
Thursday was our only day open. We enjoyed looking at the LaCrosse trailers. We looked at a lot of others, but kept coming back to the great overall feeling of the LaCrosse. We are still very positive about our trailer even with some of the problems we have found and sure they will be addressed.

Thanks again.

Old 01-30-2012, 09:17 AM   #6

I attended the RV show in Halifax , NS this past weekend and Prime Time was a no show. I was interested to see what all the hype was about. The overall show seemed to be scaled back somewhat. The absence of several dealers in the area was noticeable.
2019 FR Vibe 28RL
Rugged Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:20 AM   #7
Commercial Member

Wildwood - our service department knows we have been in contact on the Forum and was asking me about your unit as they can't find you in the system. Did you buy this unit used?

PTM
Old 01-30-2012, 11:56 AM   #8

We bought this unit new Jan. 19 2012 from Leach Camper Sales in Council Bluffs, IA.
It is a 2010 303RKS and the last 7 digits in serial number is b000212.

Thanks, maybe Leach has not gotten any paperwork back to you yet. They are located about 230 miles from us, that is why we contacted the factory on these problems.

Danny

Old 01-30-2012, 12:08 PM   #9
Commercial Member

We called them - they'd not sent in paperwork. Our service people will call you. Sorry for the delay.

PTM
Old 01-30-2012, 12:36 PM   #10

That's what I thought might of happend. Roger sent me an email for my phone number and said he would contact me.

Thanks for the help, it is nice to have a company that follows thru, hard to find one on any kind of product that does.