Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #1

Tracer 2800rld leak around AC unit?

Hello forum and RV guy. We are camping and it has been raining for 3 days off and on. We have a Tracer 2800rld. We have just noticed drops of water around the 1st three ac vents in the ceiling and the ac vent cover inside our TT. My question is how do you remove the round ac vents to check whats going on? There are 3 small slots on the vent covers, are these how you remove the covers? The humidity is very high. could it be just condensation? All the other ac vent covers are dry. These 3 are the ones closest to the the ac unit. Also if necessary how do you remove the ceiling panels to get a better look. Tomorrow when I get home I will check for the top of the tt by the ac unit. Any suggestions will be appreciated. thanks Bob/ Ps as of August 1st it is out of warranty.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:56 AM   #2
Commercial Member

RV Guy isn't too educated on this one - please contact our Customer Service group at this link for some assistance - Prime Time Manufacturing, Manufacturers of travel trailers and fifth wheels - sorry.
RV Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags