Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-10-2018, 03:18 PM   #1

what brand of blinds

Does anyone know what brand of blinds they are using in ati avengers? I don't want to do a warranty repair, hassle from the rv dealer and no telling how long they will have it. Anyway, the tilt gear busted on my blinds, you cant turn the blades. This probably happened because the drill jockey tightened so much the frame on the blinds are indented. At any rate these things are easy to replace and around 10 bucks but I have to figure out what model is a direct fit.
Wilnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 03:57 PM   #2

I have wondered as well what brand of blinds they install if you find out please share.
esmoglo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 08:01 AM   #3

I am probably just going to remove the tilt gear from another blind that I know I'll rarely use. I'll get the part number off of it.
Old 08-19-2018, 08:48 AM   #4

See this link looks like the same ones I have on my rig, worth a look.

https://www.recpro.com/interior-part...es-cappuccino/
Old 08-21-2018, 08:46 AM   #5

definitely not that style. I did end up using a tilt gear from one of the seldom used blinds. no part numbers on the tilt gear either.
Old 08-21-2018, 04:50 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilnel View Post
definitely not that style. I did end up using a tilt gear from one of the seldom used blinds. no part numbers on the tilt gear either.
Got yea, they are the same as the ones in our Crusader figured they were all the same, I see they are not the same though.