Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-23-2012, 06:57 PM   #141

Bob,

It's not the "Branson Group" you should worry about, the OMI group is a strange and deranged bunch. They may need a cage.
hoffkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakman View Post
I might try to talk my son-in-law into brewing up some of his special homebrew beer to bring along.
Hey Bob Byrne,

But me near the guy with the home brews!
2011 Silverado 2500 4WD, LT, Ext Cab, LB
Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbo Diesel
Allison 1000 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
3 Happy Campers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:08 PM   #143
Director, FROG

Kurt, NOW you formally warn me about the OMI group? NOW that I've made reservations for the Tadpole Rally? NOW??? NICE! I have to admit, though, that there have been some not-so-subtle hints in the threads.

And as for parking near the home-brew at the FROG International Rally -- I don't know anything about any home-brew. Nope. Not a thing.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:47 PM   #144

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
If we can put last year's Branson folks together, does the area need to be fenced? If so, is it to keep the interlopers out, or to keep the Branson folks under lock and key? Inquiring minds want to know.
Fenced? Naaa we aren't bad. But if we can be in the same area, we'd appreciate it. Although we need the 50 AMP service. and a great big spot to put my semi in...

<a href=https://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>https://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:57 PM   #145

Looking forward to seeing all of the folks from the REAL 1st FROG Rally in Branson. This should be real fun.

Hey George...Nancy just asked when you guys are planning on heading back this way? Hope we can hook up for lunch at least as you fly thru.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd INTERNATIONAL F.R.O.G. RALLY Branson. MO.
1st, 2nd, and 4th INTERNATIONAL RALLY Goshen, IN.
BOBFIDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:35 AM   #146

Oh oh, this seems to be shaping up as a throw-down challenge between the Branson Originals and the johnny-come-lately OMI group as to which can have more fun. I may have to up the ante and bring some wine to the rally along with the home-brew beer.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #147

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBFIDY View Post
Looking forward to seeing all of the folks from the REAL 1st FROG Rally in Branson. This should be real fun.

Hey George...Nancy just asked when you guys are planning on heading back this way? Hope we can hook up for lunch at least as you fly thru.
We are leaving here on the 10th and will be in your area around the 12th or 13th depending on how much fooling around we do on the way. We'll keep you posted, it'll be nice to see you and Nancy again and a fly thru lunch sounds fun.
Notice the post above...Home brewed beer...oh my!! and I don't even drink....much.

<a href=https://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>https://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Old 03-24-2012, 12:54 PM   #148

Oakman,

Oh it's on!!!!!!

I'm certain a good time will be had by all as long as Lowbubba contains his fuzzwart problem before August and we all keep from getting thrown out of the state of Indiana indefinitely. (Branson and OMI together could be a volatile combination).
hoffkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:43 PM   #149
Director, FROG

OK, here's the deal. I don't know anything about any home brew. I don't know anything about any wine. If anything comes up about any white lightnin', I'm pretty sure I'm not going to know anything about that, either.

Oakman and Hoffkm, the first rule of fight club is ... oh, forget it. Just come on and .

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:49 PM   #150
camping

Dog Kennels

dog kennels- I will ask the members of the dog rescue we work with and get some recommendations.

2007 Chevy 2500HD CC
2010 V-Lite 30WRLTS
Nights Camped 2011 -64
Nights Camped 2012 -50
"I Live in My Own World, But It's OK. They Know Me"
tentcamper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:15 PM   #151

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffkm View Post
Oakman,

Oh it's on!!!!!!

I'm certain a good time will be had by all as long as Lowbubba contains his fuzzwart problem before August and we all keep from getting thrown out of the state of Indiana indefinitely. (Branson and OMI together could be a volatile combination).
Sounds like a ladder golf or corn hole tournament is going to be necessay for true FROG bragging rights.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
ATU Local 788
Old 03-24-2012, 04:19 PM   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
OK, here's the deal. I don't know anything about any home brew. I don't know anything about any wine. If anything comes up about any white lightnin', I'm pretty sure I'm not going to know anything about that, either.

Oakman and Hoffkm, the first rule of fight club is ... oh, forget it. Just come on and .
Somehow I find this hard to believe Bob. However, come by my fifth wheel and we'll be happy to give you an education in wine and home brewed beer.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
ATU Local 788
Old 03-24-2012, 04:28 PM   #153

Smile

Peggy wants me to set the record straight..The wives will not be mud wrestling. Sounds like fun to me!!

Peggy said SHOPPING is more fun...boy can they get thier priorities all screwed up.

Old 03-25-2012, 08:36 AM   #154

No mud wrestling? I thought every FROG loved the mud. Oh well, I guess I'll leave the camcorder at home.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
ATU Local 788
Old 03-26-2012, 02:27 PM   #155

Good news Bob. I do have an unopened bottle of P.E.I white lightning from a trip there two years ago. Bad news is I don't know if they would let me bring it into the U.S. or if I even want to carry it. I hear it can be pretty volatile. By the way I bought it as a souvenir, not to drink (no not me). Now the rum... that was a different story. Old Guys

Old 03-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #156

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guys View Post
Good news Bob. I do have an unopened bottle of P.E.I white lightning from a trip there two years ago. Bad news is I don't know if they would let me bring it into the U.S. or if I even want to carry it. I hear it can be pretty volatile. By the way I bought it as a souvenir, not to drink (no not me). Now the rum... that was a different story. Old Guys

Oh crap! do we have to bring our hip boots?

Old 03-28-2012, 03:13 PM   #157
itch'n to road trip

Send a message via AIM to campnqueen Send a message via MSN to campnqueen Send a message via Yahoo to campnqueen
Hey Y'all,

Is there anyone out there going to the FROG RALLY - August 2012 that may be leaving from the Southeast? Florida, Georgia or Tennessee?

We are planning on going and just wanted to know....maybe we can hook up and caravan together...meet new friends!

We live north of Atlanta and plan on going up to IN early (depart Aug 7th?) to hit some POI (points of interest). We are thinking about going to Mammoth Caves. Indiana Dunes National Shore.

If you are interested...Let us hear from you!

2012 Ford F-250 King Ranch Super Crew Cab 4x4
2014 Work & Play 25ULA
Paula Drake, Ken Cooksey, Sunny Delight, Valor & Scarlet Begonia
Jasper Ga.
campnqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:48 PM   #158

Anyone heading west on I80 from NJ or PA?
We plan on leaving Sat morning & stopping for the night just over the PA/OH border. That will be our halfway point (5 hours).
Sunday we’ll hit the Blue Beacon before we get back on I80 so we’re looking our best when we pull into Goshen.
2011 Silverado 2500 4WD, LT, Ext Cab, LB
Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbo Diesel
Allison 1000 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
3 Happy Campers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #159
camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by campnqueen View Post
Hey Y'all,

Is there anyone out there going to the FROG RALLY - August 2012 that may be leaving from the Southeast? Florida, Georgia or Tennessee?

We are planning on going and just wanted to know....maybe we can hook up and caravan together...meet new friends!

We live north of Atlanta and plan on going up to IN early (depart Aug 7th?) to hit some POI (points of interest). We are thinking about going to Mammoth Caves. Indiana Dunes National Shore.

If you are interested...Let us hear from you!
make sure to get reservations soon for Indiana Dunes SP if you plan on staying there- it fills up quick

2007 Chevy 2500HD CC
2010 V-Lite 30WRLTS
Nights Camped 2011 -64
Nights Camped 2012 -50
"I Live in My Own World, But It's OK. They Know Me"
tentcamper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:15 PM   #160
itch'n to road trip

Send a message via AIM to campnqueen Send a message via MSN to campnqueen Send a message via Yahoo to campnqueen
Quote:
Originally Posted by tentcamper1 View Post
make sure to get reservations soon for Indiana Dunes SP if you plan on staying there- it fills up quick
Plan on staying at a private camp ground... Indiana Duns has power but no water! Just going there for the day... so much to see in the Michigan City area.

2012 Ford F-250 King Ranch Super Crew Cab 4x4
2014 Work & Play 25ULA
Paula Drake, Ken Cooksey, Sunny Delight, Valor & Scarlet Begonia
Jasper Ga.
campnqueen is offline   Reply With Quote