Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-27-2015, 06:12 PM   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
Toslow, I went into the admin system and found your order -- two adults in an RV, no tours. It processed successfully.

Please send me an e-mail and let me know if that's correct or not. Thanks!

i sure can, can you please PM me your email address.

thanks
Old 03-27-2015, 10:56 PM   #222
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by toslow View Post
i sure can, can you please PM me your email address.

thanks
Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
www.facebook.com/FROwnersGroup
elind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 12:17 AM   #223
Director, FROG

I spent quite a bit of time today combing through registrations to look for duplicates and other issues. There are a lot of duplicate registrations from folks who went back to the FROG website and re-entered their information. There are a few folks who selected "TWO ADULTS IN AN RV" twice, and some who registered for tours only but didn't select either one or two adults in an RV.

PAYMENTS WILL ACTUALLY BE PROCESSED ONLY AFTER I GO INTO THE FILE AND INDIVIDUALLY APPROVE THEM IN ORDER TO DEAL WITH ISSUES SUCH AS THESE. I'LL SPEND MUCH OF THE WEEKEND REVIEWING EACH REGISTRATION AND TRYING TO "SNIFF OUT" THESE KINDS OF ISSUES, AND WILL BE BACK IN THE OFFICE SOMETIME ON MONDAY.

We did find that the payment system was allowing tour registrations even when tours were filled. One of the tours, the Boat, Bison, and BarBQ is heavily overbooked. We're going to look into whether we can do that tour on another day (likely Thursday, when there's no dinner at the fairgrounds) as an alternative to having to issue cancellations and refunds on that tour, but have to check with the facilities involved before we can make a decision on that.

Thanks for your patience while we work through any issues that might exist.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 02:59 AM   #224

Quote:
I spent quite a bit of time today combing through registrations to look for duplicates and other issues. There are a lot of duplicate registrations from folks who went back to the FROG website and re-entered their information. There are a few folks who selected "TWO ADULTS IN AN RV" twice, and some who registered for tours only but didn't select either one or two adults in an RV.

PAYMENTS WILL ACTUALLY BE PROCESSED ONLY AFTER I GO INTO THE FILE AND INDIVIDUALLY APPROVE THEM IN ORDER TO DEAL WITH ISSUES SUCH AS THESE. I'LL SPEND MUCH OF THE WEEKEND REVIEWING EACH REGISTRATION AND TRYING TO "SNIFF OUT" THESE KINDS OF ISSUES, AND WILL BE BACK IN THE OFFICE SOMETIME ON MONDAY.

We did find that the payment system was allowing tour registrations even when tours were filled. One of the tours, the Boat, Bison, and BarBQ is heavily overbooked. We're going to look into whether we can do that tour on another day (likely Thursday, when there's no dinner at the fairgrounds) as an alternative to having to issue cancellations and refunds on that tour, but have to check with the facilities involved before we can make a decision on that.

Thanks for the update BOB, I'm sure you will be busy come Monday. I'm sure you will have it all worked out. When I registered I couldn't find the repair request? I figure that you will be sending them along to people who registered. Thank You, Cindy and FR for all you do.

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 03:04 AM   #225
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Bob you have done a lot of hard work on this and it appears to continue.
asquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:24 AM   #226
DDC

Quote:

Thanks Bob I don't envy your position, I hope your staffare not over worked.
Donald&Casey cairn terrier
Rest in Peace Mary my darling wife.
Scottish by birth Canadian by time.
DDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:31 AM   #227

Bob,
As gljurczyk stated, thank you, Cindy and FR for all your hard work. Sorry to hear that there are a number of issues that need to be worked out, but after having been in data processing for over 35 years, things should only get better once the bugs are worked out (hopefully!! LOL!).
Thanks again and hope the weather is warming up for you and Cindy.
Margaret and Tom

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:08 AM   #228

Quote:

Hope you have plenty of headache reliever!
SkipnTerri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 12:42 PM   #229

Thanks Bob for your hard work, has anyone know what the count is up to? We got number 493..
Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 02:11 PM   #230
2011 Berkshire 390BH

I saw a post with 511 yesterday, but with possibly of a lot of duplicate registrations, that number would most likely be reduced.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Finally completed all State visits in August 2011 with a trip to North Dakota.
Superchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 02:13 PM   #231
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchief View Post
I saw a post with 511 yesterday, but with possibly of a lot of duplicate registrations, that number would most likely be reduced.

Or increased by those who only signed up for tours.... so it could balance out.
Old 03-28-2015, 02:19 PM   #232
2011 Berkshire 390BH

Agreed

Finally completed all State visits in August 2011 with a trip to North Dakota.
Superchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 02:23 PM   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by asquared View Post
Or increased by those who only signed up for tours.... so it could balance out.
I Still think that is a little more then last year. Everything still went off like clockwork. It was really better then 2013 they had about 300 that year. They are getting this rally down. I know they mentioned they hope for around 750 this year. It still amazes me how those factory guy's get all there work done. Also they are always so polite and bend over backwards to make you happy. Plus the plant is still running.

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 02:30 PM   #234
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by gljurczyk View Post
I Still think that is a little more then last year. Everything still went off like clockwork. It was really better then 2013 they had about 300 that year. They are getting this rally down. I know they mentioned they hope for around 750 this year. It still amazes me how those factory guy's get all there work done. Also they are always so polite and bend over backwards to make you happy. Plus the plant is still running.
Agreed. Bob is doing an excellent job with this mighty undertaking.
Old 03-28-2015, 02:32 PM   #235
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by gljurczyk View Post

With that many rigs, they may need to shut the plants down in order to have enough Techs... But then if they shut the plant down, how will they do factory tours?

Old 03-28-2015, 02:40 PM   #236
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaadk View Post
With that many rigs, they may need to shut the plants down in order to have enough Techs... But then if they shut the plant down, how will they do factory tours?
They'll manage just fine. Bob, Cindy and the whole FR group will not disappoint you. How they manage, I don't know, but you can't find a better bunch of folks anywhere. They are absolutely phenomenal.

Frog Bob and Cindi always have a smile and will go the extra mile to make you happy.
Old 03-28-2015, 02:48 PM   #237
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchief View Post

keep in mind there's ALOT of people registering that don't even belong to this forum.
My money is there's alot more![emoji14]

Turbs
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 03:52 PM   #238
Dorothy and the Tinman

We are 1st time rally goers. Is there a thread providing just hints and tips for the rally? I found one post with info and I'm sure there are more floating around. I figure there will be sheets to sign up for the factory tours but will there be sheets in case someone cancels on a tour? Those types of things. If I should start a new thread, please let me know.

Joan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 03:56 PM   #239
Moderator Emeritus

Several of the tours are already full. You can sign up for them when you sign up for the rally here. Browse through the 2015 rally threads that already exist as I have read tons of great tips already. Oh and I'm a first time attendee as well.
Old 03-28-2015, 03:59 PM   #240
Dorothy and the Tinman

Quote:
Originally Posted by asquared View Post
Several of the tours are already full. You can sign up for them when you sign up for the rally here. Browse through the 2015 rally threads that already exist as I have read tons of great tips already. Oh and I'm a first time attendee as well.
Thanks! I've scrolled through some but thought it might be easier if they were all in one place. I'll just keep scrollin, scrollin, scrollin.

Joan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frog