Old 04-09-2020, 01:57 PM   #1

Smile 2020 Frog International Rally not offical

2020 FROG INTERNATIONAL RALLY
August 16-22, 2020

UPDATE

03/30/2020: In light of the extension of quarantine and stay-home orders as part of the Corona Virus response, we are delaying the opening of registration for the FROG International Rally from April 22 to a future date to be announced.

While we still hope and expect to be able to hold the FROG Rally, we donít believe that itís appropriate to open registration and to require payment at this time when the budgets of so many of our members might be affected. Weíll continue to keep you advised as developments warrant. As per frog web site. keep our fingers cross,be safe out there.

Carl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 03:22 PM   #2

Thank you for the update sir....this will be our first trip to the infamous FROG Rally. Waiting patiently for the opening registration announcement.

He who dies with the most tools, wins!
SilhouettePenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 11:01 AM   #3

I am planning on a trip to Shipshewana Indiana in August and was wondering if the International Rally in Goshen was still going to be held this year. Iím getting a loveseat installed in my camper in August. Also I want to buy sweet corn at Sweet Corn Charle. We were in the area last year and enjoyed the sweet corn. The sweet corn reminds me of the sweet corn I enjoyed when I was young. Plus Iím addicted to Rise n Roll bakeryís.
travlinon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 04:08 PM   #4
Georgia Rally Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by travlinon View Post
I am planning on a trip to Shipshewana Indiana in August and was wondering if the International Rally in Goshen was still going to be held this year. Iím getting a loveseat installed in my camper in August. Also I want to buy sweet corn at Sweet Corn Charle. We were in the area last year and enjoyed the sweet corn. The sweet corn reminds me of the sweet corn I enjoyed when I was young. Plus Iím addicted to Rise n Roll bakeryís.
No update as yet. suggest you visit there web site to see any up dates. Later RJD
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing. Traded 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10
Traded 2015 30WRLIKS V-Lite
Days camped 2019 62
Days camped 2020 15
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 08:55 PM   #5

Send a message via AIM to B and B
the Coachman Owners rally cancelled in June.

Heartland has cancelled all Rally's through the end of September.

Looks like many Rally's are cancelled, not sure how dining could happen with social distancing in Goshen.
B and B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frog