Old 07-11-2019, 04:53 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
I don't recall. I do believe there are free fillup stations offered at the Balloon Fiesta RV parking area that you can stop at on your way in. They also had spigots various places for filling containers to take back to your rig.

We cheated, though.. we were parked across the street from the electric+water spots and just ran a hose every once in a while and filled up 2-10 rigs at a shot.

Thanks. The following I found on the RV FAQ page. Go figure. "The only access to water when arriving is at our Standard/Premium lot. We do however have a 3rd party vendor who is onsite for water fills. There is a fee for the fill, please check with AAA about the price on the number of gallons you need."

Maybe I'll get lucky. I have mucho feet of hose............
mjacxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 08:25 PM   #22
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
We'll all have 30-amp electricity and water at our sites. The only thing we won't have is a sewer.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. My answers are generic to RVing at the Balloon Fiesta and not specific to the FROG Balloon Fiesta event.
Old 07-11-2019, 08:28 PM   #23
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjacxx View Post
Thanks. The following I found on the RV FAQ page. Go figure. "The only access to water when arriving is at our Standard/Premium lot. We do however have a 3rd party vendor who is onsite for water fills. There is a fee for the fill, please check with AAA about the price on the number of gallons you need."

Maybe I'll get lucky. I have mucho feet of hose............

The Standard/Premium lot is where a majority of the sites are.

There is a separate VIP West lot across the street and they’re trying out a new VIP North lot that seems to be very close to the launch field.

If you’re going with the FROG event, it sounds like it’s in the Premium spots and you’ll have water hookups. (That’s who we “borrowed” water connections from.)

Otherwise, I’m certain there are water fill up locations around the Standard/Premium lot.