Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-03-2011, 10:41 PM   #341

Iggy,what is the 340.00$ deposit for? Must be a lot of tax in Branson! Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:39 PM   #342

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Iggy,what is the 340.00$ deposit for? Must be a lot of tax in Branson! Youroo!!
Oppps. I was hoping you wouldn't catch that!
That is $30 deposit for the campground and the rest is for my gas expense.
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:36 AM   #343

Update

1. The deposit is only $30 and not $430.

2. Number registered for rally is 14.

3. We lost 3 for family/Medical reasons

4. We still have 3 waiting in the wings. Hope they can make it.

We are moving forward and I feel confident that this will be a fun time for all. We have Staci our Group Coordinator setup to get us all the local information about shows, discount show tickets and good food & resterants in the area.

SPONSORS
We look like we will have a few sponsors that will donate things to the group but until that happens I will not disclose who they are or what they will donate. All I can say is that 3 large companies have contacted me and want to help out with our rally.

This is getting exciting don't you think!
WE WILL HAVE FUN!
Old 04-04-2011, 11:55 AM   #344

Gas Prices around Branson MO.
LINK

Gas prices around Springfield MO.
LINK

Seems we should fillup in Springfield because it is a little cheaper.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:24 AM   #345

Iggy,I see you are (Pulling Rank) on me! Go Army!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:50 PM   #346

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Iggy,I see you are (Pulling Rank) on me! Go Army!!
No. We were all in the Service togther. Doesn'y matter what branch.
I just flew and you walked more.
I just thought I'd try that Avatar for awhile
Old 04-08-2011, 09:27 AM   #347

FROG Rally Guest

IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 8, 2011

It is my pleasure to announce that Bob Fields from Concertone will be a special guest at the FROG Rally in Branson. Bob is VP of Sales and Marketing with Concertone and he will be setting up a time and place at the rally to answer all your questions about your Concertone sound systems. Bob is also a member here on the ForestRiverForums.com website.

Thanks Bob for joining us at the FROG Rally in Branson.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:30 AM   #348

I'm heading to Branson today. Camping at C.O.E. Old Highway 86 C.G. site #27 that's right on the water with views of the Branson Belle(now doing dinner & shows), Shepard Of The Hills tower, & Chateau On The Lake. Will post pictures after coming back. Supposed to be in the 80's this weekend with possible storms. All I know is there are sooo many 5ver's, TT's, Pups, & others on the highway going to Branson that I get tired of looking at all the different brands(not really/just kidding), but have to focus on driving. Too cold to swim, but will be fishing!!!! Here we go!
Battlefield, Missouri
F.R.O.G. Member
1st International F.R.O.G. Rally Branson Missouri
JohnandPandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 02:39 PM   #349

Welcome aboard Bob, we look forward to spending time with you.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:25 PM   #350

Smile

John, can I put that cheap gas in my diesel for a week?

<a href=https://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>https://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 03:33 PM   #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsthetwoofus View Post
John, can I put that cheap gas in my diesel for a week?

Just make sure you add a can of oil for each gallon. Have a nice stay at Lake Pleasant AZ and will see you guys in Branson.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:41 PM   #352

Smile

Thanks John, looking forward to it. The cost of oil is to high, guess I'll burn diesel. see ya there.

<a href=https://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>https://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Old 04-08-2011, 03:47 PM   #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsthetwoofus View Post
Thanks John, looking forward to it. The cost of oil is to high, guess I'll burn diesel. see ya there.
In Mexico diesel was $3.00 a gal but it was the good diesel not the low sulfur stuff.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:15 PM   #354

Oklahoma diesel prices today

Just a heads up.......We were in Oklahoma City this week.....needed some fuel to get back to the Tulsa area so I got some in Oklahoma City for $3.99 per.....Got back to Tulsa and filled up for $3.77 per.
Felt like I got a REAL bargain in Tulsa.
Looking forward to our next trip to Branson in 3 weeks.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd INTERNATIONAL F.R.O.G. RALLY Branson. MO.
1st, 2nd, and 4th INTERNATIONAL RALLY Goshen, IN.
BOBFIDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 04:51 PM   #355
Owner - RVtronics

Send a message via AIM to Bob Fields Send a message via Skype™ to Bob Fields
I am looking forward to meeting the FROGS who make it to Branson! :-)
(781) 281-9440
Bob Fields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:15 PM   #356

Smile

Good! We will be stopping in Tulsa to visit my Nephew and his new bride. I'll top it off there while in town.

Old 04-08-2011, 05:47 PM   #357

Iggy, is there (or can you get) a full-size version of the logo with the frog coming out of the "O" (that I think was created by Forest River)? It would be nice to have it large enough that it can be printed on an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper. It would be nice if we all used the same logo to identify us as being together in the same group. Thanks!

(I also posted this question in the Photo Contest area, where the logo was first posted.)
1957 Dodge D100, 315 Poly
Liberty Hill, TX
52Dodgeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #358

Quote:
Originally Posted by 52Dodgeman View Post
Iggy, is there (or can you get) a full-size version of the logo with the frog coming out of the "O" (that I think was created by Forest River)? It would be nice to have it large enough that it can be printed on an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper. It would be nice if we all used the same logo to identify us as being together in the same group. Thanks!

(I also posted this question in the Photo Contest area, where the logo was first posted.)

I just emailed it to you.
Yes it was created by Amy at FR (Web and Print Media)
Old 04-09-2011, 09:22 PM   #359

Hi guys, just to let you know we arrived in Vancouver after a flight that took 45 hours instead of 12! Seriously! We just love to fly!

Been to Prince George and picked up our new truck and we are on our way at last, staying in Golden BC the night and on our way to Alberta tommorrow, all going to plan, hope to be at RV Wholesalers in about a week to 10 days time. Er.........going to plan except RVW still have not fitted the sidewinder I wanted and getting them to even answer emails is a mission, should have gone with RV Direct!

Any how we are getting closer to Branson and looking forward to meeting you all, if RVW come right we hope to be in Branson a bit earlier than the 1st.

2011 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite 8280ws 2011 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Diesel 2000 Honda S2000
Nigels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:58 PM   #360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigels View Post
Hi guys, just to let you know we arrived in Vancouver after a flight that took 45 hours instead of 12! Seriously! We just love to fly!

Been to Prince George and picked up our new truck and we are on our way at last, staying in Golden BC the night and on our way to Alberta tommorrow, all going to plan, hope to be at RV Wholesalers in about a week to 10 days time. Er.........going to plan except RVW still have not fitted the sidewinder I wanted and getting them to even answer emails is a mission, should have gone with RV Direct!

Any how we are getting closer to Branson and looking forward to meeting you all, if RVW come right we hope to be in Branson a bit earlier than the 1st.
Nigel & Bev
I just sent you a Private Message PM with a name and number at RVWholesales.com .
Like I mentioned tell him your situation and that you are part of FROG Rally in Branson and I'm sure he will help or at least get you someone that can.

Others will be at the campground in Branson early so talk with Traci Stidwell our Group Coordinator when you check in.

Good luck and drive safely

John

Tags
frog