Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-01-2011, 09:57 AM   #461
Wanna Be Camper

Iggy,

Can't help but notice the lack of updated pics and you know the rule..

John & Deb
2011 F250 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab 6.2
2011 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:39 AM   #462

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Hi All,
Nine families have arrived and we are and expecting 7 more today. The weather has been actually very good with just overcast and a short heavy mist with temps very reasonable. Today (Sun) will be the coolest with a high of 54 degrees. Starting Monday it looks like sunshine and warmer temps. No matter what we will enjoy our time here with our new friends and explore Branson. MO.

We will have our initial meeting of FROG this afternoon at 3PM in the campgrounds meeting hall. This will give us time to formally introduce ourselves and make group plans.

I'm sure pictures will be posted as soon as possible.
Did you say Warren Buffett was coming?

<a href=https://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>https://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:07 PM   #463

Sunday at FROG Rally

Nothing better than being at FROG Rally #1 on Sunday afternoon watching OKLAHOMA THUNDER basketball in round 2 of the playoffs while it rains outside.

LIFE IS GOOD

BOB & NANCY
1st, 2nd, and 3rd INTERNATIONAL F.R.O.G. RALLY Branson. MO.
1st, 2nd, and 4th INTERNATIONAL RALLY Goshen, IN.
BOBFIDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:23 PM   #464

The wife & I are going to come down for the 3 p.m. get together at ABC's activity/meeting room. How will I find where you guys are hanging out at? Do I look for the Dodge behind the restroom or the PLOT? Do I bang on trailer doors with the FROG's??? We'll probably be at the office around 2:30 ish or so. It's a rainy/cool day today, but it gets better tomorrow on out. See you guys soon!!!
Battlefield, Missouri
F.R.O.G. Member
1st International F.R.O.G. Rally Branson Missouri
JohnandPandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:55 PM   #465

Come past the office to the meeting room building...Celebrity Station ..they call it. We will start showing up there at 2:30ish to get set up.
Looking forward to seeing you folks.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:07 PM   #466

Pictures of the 1st FROG Rally in Branson Mo

We had a good turnout at the 3:00 info meeting this afternoon. We took some pictures of everyone.
Forest River sent us all hats with the Logo on and stickers with the logo to use as we see fit, and T-shirts and hats from RV Wholesalers.
Bob Fields and his wife supplied all the drinks and snacks and supplied some good information on the Concert Zone equipment.
It's been raining all afternoon so the pictures of the goings on here will be limited because no one wants to set out in the rain. This is to clear up by tomorrow and we'll get more on here for you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P5017096.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	5536   Click image for larger version

Name:	croped.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	5537   Click image for larger version

Name:	P5017090.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	5538   Click image for larger version

Name:	P5017091.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	5539  

<a href=https://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>https://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Old 05-01-2011, 06:14 PM   #467

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnandPandra View Post
The wife & I are going to come down for the 3 p.m. get together at ABC's activity/meeting room. How will I find where you guys are hanging out at? Do I look for the Dodge behind the restroom or the PLOT? Do I bang on trailer doors with the FROG's??? We'll probably be at the office around 2:30 ish or so. It's a rainy/cool day today, but it gets better tomorrow on out. See you guys soon!!!
John and Pandra
Thank you both for coming by and meeting everyone.
WE appreciate all your local insight to Branson ands its great attractions.
Hope you have a safe drive home.
John
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:21 PM   #468
Site Team

Wish I was there....rain and all. Sure sounds and looks like fun.

We need one on the west coast someday.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #469

It was very interesting watching everyone change their shirts for the two photos. I especially liked watching the ladies change theirs.

Many thanks to Bob Fields and his lovely wife for providing adult beverages and snacks.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:56 PM   #470

Sunday afternoon pictures.

We have more pics from the meet and greet, I have copies made for everyone that we will get handed out tomorrow. Bob and Lynda already have theirs because of their schedule.
Lotta rain today but remember.....THE WORST DAY CAMPING ALWAYS TRUMPS THE BEST DAY WORKING.

BOB
Old 05-01-2011, 08:02 PM   #471

I am glad to hear everything is going so well. It's good to see that Forest River, Concertone and RV Wholesalers are well represented. I think all of you are representing FRF very well aslo.
Wish I could have made it.
Keep posting pics when you can and thanks for the ones you have.
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #472

1st ever Forest River Owners Group Rally (FROG)

Richard and I showed up at the rally late this afternoon (3:45pm) on the official first day of the rally and realized that more than half of the group had been here for two or more days and had already gotten together, met each other and shared their stories and their RVs. So after we got our rig set up and settled in we showed up at the planned get together, we were one of the last people to arrive and everyone else was headed back to their own rigs.

What a disappointment to realize that we had traveled through 6+ hours of rain showers only to end up in our rig by ourselves at the end of the day. I hope that there are more planned events for the next two days of the rally. The reason we are here is not because of Branson, it's to get to meet and know other Forest River RV owners.

Candice
1957 Dodge D100, 315 Poly
Liberty Hill, TX
52Dodgeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:52 PM   #473

hello all

hi iggy. hope everyone is having a great time. wish we could of made it, but things have been hectic. looks like a great group of people. keep sending them pics. enjoy. kap
kappel15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #474

We had so much fun meeting everyone! And a big thank you to John for all his time & effort putting this rally together! It seems like the 2 hours flew by! My wife & I then left ABC,getting a bite to eat. While we were eating dinner, my wife said you know, we need to schedule our vacation next year for the 2nd F.R.O.G. rally! Thought I'd have to do the persuading. We'd love to hear what members are doing this week in and around Branson. Nigel, it was a pleasure meeting you and Bev(watch out for those hillbillies!) We will keep you posted on Bransons construction of their new raceway. Might have to have another rally here in the next few years & watch a race with fellow F.R.O.G. members! Best wishes and safe travels to you all.
Battlefield, Missouri
F.R.O.G. Member
Old 05-01-2011, 11:25 PM   #475

Here's some rally pics. I didn't get any trailer pics because it was raining. Maybe John or Bob can get some campsite pics.

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	5545

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	5546

Name:	005.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	5547

Name:	006.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	5548

Name:	007.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	5549
Battlefield, Missouri
F.R.O.G. Member
Old 05-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #476

Good Times

Had a good time yesterday meeting everyone. Thank you, John, for all your efforts in getting us together. This is a first for Georgia and I and we hope to attend many more FROG rallies. Looking forward to the dinner and show tonight with the group. If you just happened to not be home when Joyce came around to each trailer, we are going to the Dixie Stampede tonight, meeting at 4:15 at the show. If you want to go, call and ask for Mary to make reservations and say you are part of the FROG group.
rt8usps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #477

Dolly Pardon's Dixie Stampede

Hi All,
Looks like th's of majority of us are heading tonight to the Dolly Pardon's Dixie Stampede show and dinner. This should be fun.

It also looks like the pot luck for Tuesday night is building and will be a go.

Oh. Everyone knows how much Branson supports our troops and believe's strongly about family and country. Well I saw this sign at the local Walmart shopping center here in town that I had to take a picture.

Having fun.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	small01.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	5557  
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:56 PM   #478

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Hi All,
Looks like th's of majority of us are heading tonight to the Dolly Pardon's Dixie Stampede show and dinner. This should be fun.

It also looks like the pot luck for Tuesday night is building and will be a go.

Oh. Everyone knows how much Branson supports our troops and believe's strongly about family and country. Well I saw this sign at the local Walmart shopping center here in town that I had to take a picture.

Having fun.
COOL sign!!!

Old 05-02-2011, 03:28 PM   #479

Just a reminder. Mary at the Dixie Stampede reservation place said to be sure to bring your coupons for the discount that she gave us as she apparently has to account for them. If you can't find it there are more available at the ABC front desk. Brian
Old 05-02-2011, 03:37 PM   #480

I would put up a picture of the youngest frog at the rally but my pictures won't transfer to my computer at the moment. If anyone here at the rally has a picture of Carson in his raincoat and would like to post it please feel free to do so. Just no last names please. Any other pics of him or his grandparents would be fine as well. Thanks. Old Guys p.s. rain and all we are having a good time here and it is great to meet so many people we only knew by name or avatar. I don't care if we have to eat wieners and beans for the next six months to pay for the trip. It is just so great to be here.

Tags
frog