RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 04-17-2018, 07:39 PM   #1181

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZNEDY View Post
Once or twice is their names

They are difficult to tell apart, but I think once is the taller of the two.
2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax 4X4
“It's not how old you are, it's how you are old.”Jules Renard
"It's not the years...it's the mileage." - Indiana Jones
Capt. Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:42 PM   #1182

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYE View Post
I have 3 and no confirmations
I have been following this thread all day and you have my sympathy with your situation. This is like you have been sent to the twilight zone.
Will you have to stay up throughout this night in case you are told that the only way to correct this is to delete your multiple purchases and have you rejoin the registration when it opens?
I'm saying a little prayer for you and those like you to have a good turn of events. I bet somebody has got to be pumping oxygen to Frog Bob about now.
Wobbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:47 PM   #1183

Thanks for the update Bob.
zuckerburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:47 PM   #1184
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Mike View Post
They are difficult to tell apart, but I think once is the taller of the two.

I always heard twice is 2x as tall as once. Maybe I’m wrong!
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:58 PM   #1185

Over 500 transactions in less than 30 minuets, wow. No wonder the site had problems
spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:59 PM   #1186
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuckerburg View Post
Thanks for the update Bob.
X2

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 = 108; booked = 0
Mr. Dan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:03 PM   #1187

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDC View Post
I see mine is still pending
I assume it’s mine as there were so many members trying to use my good friend Lowbuba to pay for theirs with my card.
Love Ya Man!!! THANKS.

BTW, have you gotten the "over limit" message from the bank?

S.E. Mich. Flagstaff 26FKWS / 2019 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost SCrew Propride
SailorSam20500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:11 PM   #1188

Why the restriction on year of rigs for service? We have enjoyed the three international rallies and have never asked for extras. Now at six bills for this years rally (I know I'll get flamed by folks who will tell me what is all in the package and I should be thankful) and no chance of having even one item serviced I guess my rally days have ended. It seems to me some people have taken what was a nice get together and have turned it into a thing that has to be attended and is treated like a life altering event if they don't succeed in their hunt for the "golden ticket" as some who have referred to the registration.

We still love our Sandpiper and will continue on our journeys but when some folks who ask about FROG or the big rally I will have to speak about our times at the rallies and suggest they look at the forum and make up their own minds if this is something they would enjoy.
Western Golf and Country Cart (custom body, EZ-GO frame)
Arguing with some people is like trying to smell the color 9
Volvodriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:16 PM   #1189

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
Rally Registration Update
Bob,
I have no idea what your salary is, but FR doesn't pay you enough for:

1. What you do.
2. How well you do it.
3. Putting up with all of us!

S.E. Mich. Flagstaff 26FKWS / 2019 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost SCrew Propride
SailorSam20500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:19 PM   #1190

Send a message via MSN to judy3972
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
Rally Registration Update

We are working through a problem that occurred shortly after registration for the FROG Rally opened today.

Our credit card processor was swamped with over 500 transactions in the first 30 minutes or so, triggering a filter that created an alert status set up to prevent spamming or hacking of their system. The alert put transactions on hold until they could be manually reviewed and approved. I learned of this filter when I contacted the credit card processor.

We approved the transactions, but in the meantime some members entered new transactions, creating duplicate orders and duplicate payments in some instances.

We have contacted our reservations provider, Event Bee, to determine that the transactions were properly recorded and that confirmations are being created as was indicated to you on the transaction screen. We have temporarily suspended further registrations to prevent the event from selling out while we do our verifications and work to refund any duplicate payments.

I apologize for the alert-status and for any confusion or concern that it has created. Please be assured that we are working diligently to correct the situation. Thank you for your understanding and your patience.
I would hope that when the site reopens there will be an announcement like the one that said April 17 at noon E.D.T. time. So if for some reason those of us that didn't get a confirmation but have a charge pending would have a chance on getting in. I for.one can not stay up all night looking for an e-mail.
Thanks FROG BOB.

Phoenix, Az.
judy3972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:20 PM   #1191

Well, while we are waiting for the “golden email”. Some of us are practicing our zip line techniques so we are ready for CZNEDY’s world famous zip line!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6347.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	500.2 KB
ID:	168631 that’s Aquaman coming in
columbus 298RL
2019 Ford F-350 6.7
PineRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:22 PM   #1192
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy3972 View Post
I would hope that when the site reopens there will be an announcement like the one that said April 17 at noon E.D.T. time. So if for some reason those of us that didn't get a confirmation but have a charge pending would have a chance on getting in. I for.one can not stay up all night looking for an e-mail.

Thanks FROG BOB.

I’m sure it’ll be tomorrow and there will be an announcement with another “going live”
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:27 PM   #1193
Broken Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvodriver View Post
Why the restriction on year of rigs for service? We have enjoyed the three international rallies and have never asked for extras. Now at six bills for this years rally (I know I'll get flamed by folks who will tell me what is all in the package and I should be thankful) and no chance of having even one item serviced I guess my rally days have ended. It seems to me some people have taken what was a nice get together and have turned it into a thing that has to be attended and is treated like a life altering event if they don't succeed in their hunt for the "golden ticket" as some who have referred to the registration.

We still love our Sandpiper and will continue on our journeys but when some folks who ask about FROG or the big rally I will have to speak about our times at the rallies and suggest they look at the forum and make up their own minds if this is something they would enjoy.
Seems to me you can have a LOT of service work done by your dealer or local service provider for $600.

You would be money ahead by just paying someone to fix your one item, and thus free up your spot at the rally for someone who wants to be there for more than just free service.

Tim

"Camper" 2016
Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss
"Casper" 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie Diesel
..ProPride 3P Hitch - "Yeah. It's worth it."
Cowracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:37 PM   #1194
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

If the only reason for going to the rally was free service then a person didn’t “get” the whole goshen experience.
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:40 PM   #1195
Phat Phrog

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4235.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	168633
Lol!! I was simply trying to get service so I could post pics of the Rally!! It was kind of OC to make this, right before he put the for sale sing on our Harley! 🤣
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:41 PM   #1196

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvodriver View Post

I may be mistaken, but this rally was never meant to be about service for your rig. It was (IMHO) about getting people together who had a common interest - Forest River - and spending time together making friends, learning from the seminars, lusting over new rigs, and experiencing the excursions. The service is a wonderful benefit, but it's not the point of the rally. If the only reason that you were coming to the rally was for the service, then I'm sorry!
nanannjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:23 PM   #1197
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

I now see the separation of the chaff from the wheat.
Old 04-17-2018, 09:29 PM   #1198

Send a message via AIM to B and B
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYE View Post
I have confidence in Bob
I bought stocks in Tikki Huts...
B and B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:33 PM   #1199
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Rock on Timbo!
Old 04-17-2018, 09:34 PM   #1200
Old Member

Send a message via Skype™ to mikey
I think we have tickets for the rally but no confirmation or anything printable that will indicate to those in charge that we have in fact paid. In fact, we have two pending Forest River charges, one of which hopefully gets reversed or refunded. One would think (operative word here) that with two charges these people really really intend on going to this rally. Maybe tomorrow, oh well.

Tags
frog